STD's + soi 6 ?

esther5

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a regular LOS traveller. I go there 3 times a year for the past 10 years. I spend most of my time in Pattaya and usually monger in the southern areas (Walking Street, etc.) HOWEVER...my most recent visit, I accidently wandered down Soi 6 when walking home from Big C shopping center.

My Discovery was mind boggling. The street was "alive" with some INCREDIBLE beauties. I thouhgt I had seen everything here in SIN CITY...but found out I didnt. I am a HUGE Soi 6 fan now...and make it a regular stop. AS far as HIV...a bargirl is a bargirl. I am sure you can catch a STD from any bar girl no matter where she works. Just be carefull and and cover up 100% of the time.

One note of caution about Soi 6 however. I did notice a few Katoeys but as far as I can tell, they stick to there own bars and dont mix company with the real girls.

mackey144 said:

I am a regular LOS traveller. I go there 3 times a year for the past 10 years. I spend most of my time in Pattaya and usually monger in the southern areas (Walking Street, etc.) HOWEVER...my most recent visit, I accidently wandered down Soi 6 when walking home from Big C shopping center.

My Discovery was mind boggling. The street was "alive" with some INCREDIBLE beauties. I thouhgt I had seen everything here in SIN CITY...but found out I didnt. I am a HUGE Soi 6 fan now...and make it a regular stop. AS far as HIV...a bargirl is a bargirl. I am sure you can catch a STD from any bar girl no matter where she works. Just be carefull and and cover up 100% of the time.

One note of caution about Soi 6 however. I did notice a few Katoeys but as far as I can tell, they stick to there own bars and dont mix company with the real girls.

Each to their own i suppose.

But the girls in soi 6 are high volume girls at the lower end of the market so it is only commonsense that they are more at risk and more likely to be carrying some nasties.

But if that girl who went with 1-2men a day did so with a guy who was infected then the odds go out of the window. If I was dabbling, I woulnd't play the %age game with my life...

A bargirl is a bargirl, no matter where she is located.

Please don't play the game that "i will get STD from this bar or girl but not from that girl or bar.." based on what they look like, historical behavior, age, etc

Sure, the probability is higher with hookers than non-hookers but individual susceptibility is different...

Bottom line is treat everyone with universal precautions and take the guessing game out of it...

CB

I Totally Agree with CardinalBlue and Chelseafan. You can get an STD from ANY bargirl...no matter if she does 20 guys a night or 1nce every 3 days. All it takes is ONE encounter with an infected punter. BE SAFE AND COVER ALL THE TIME!!!

my motto is: PLAY SAFE TODAY....GET TO PLAY AGAIN TOMMOROW!

As far as the girls go in Soi 6. I didnt notice any differance between them and all the girls from Walking Street. Actually the only differance was I was a"superstar" walking down the street because I noticed there was not alot of punters. Many less then the Walking STreet crowd

Archived