STD's + soi 6 ?

esther5

Never actrually saw a health card or book in my years on the watch..do hear they go get tested, and bring the proof back to the bar...byut it takes awhile for the tests to get done, and by then, who knows, or notifies them...? as this is all illeagel, who/how to enforce it?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen the card. The dates in the booklet do not always reflect a regular monthly checkup. One card had three entries for 2 years of work in Phuket.

Actually, there can be big gaps between checkups. It also shows what got checked and everything is not checked on each visit. As for the booklets being forged, I have never seen that. It appears the girls really want to know if they have a disease or not. It looks like they go and get checked when they feel they might have been at risk sush as forgetting to have the guy wear a condom.

Be very cynical of such health cards - when i was applying for my work permit, my medical certificate was issued and I was had never even met the doctor or attended his clinic - I'd forgotten to go and my lawyer just paid another 200 baht and hey presto, instant proof that I do not have syphiliis, elephantitus or Alcholism - amazing how the doctor knew that when he had never met me ::

if you believe that those little "health books" means that the girls are clean, then you probably also believe that "ISO 9001" or whatever the fuck it's called means that everything it's posted on in thailand runs efficiently and correctly, haha...

preahko

There was an article in the Pattaya Post about soi 6 and HIV which quoted locals as saying that a number of girls have contracted HIV and after a while go home to die.

True or not I don't know but you are dealing with the bottom end of the market and yes SS there are quite a few very nice lookers in soi 6.

My advice.....wear a jacket and no muff diving

Archived