STD's + soi 6 ?

esther5

what's you guess of catching STD's in soi 6 versus gogo or beerbar girls?

more widespread there, any experience?

do many of them go bareback, are healthchecks available?

i am scared with girls doing 5-6 ST's a day,

but maybe there are better checks downthere?

would you risk a BBBJ in soi 6?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only health checks that are dependble and or viable are done by the customer when he checks to amake sure the condom is on properly and not broken.

Thats it the rest is make-believe-

I have good Thai friends that have one of the only non bar businesses on Soi 6 and I have known them for over a decade.

(Back when there were only ac couple of bars and no gogos.)

My buddys wife from time to time says she hears about this girl or that girl going home to die of aids-

I personally would not touch one of those girls without a full wet suit. ::

Well, if it means anything, I knew a girl on Soi Cowboy who died of Aids...was working a few months before...that is just one of the ones I know about...now, scarey question is, how many don't I know about?

Keep in mind, the hotter the girl/more you want her, for a ST, chances are, other have as well, and the chances of you being her first that day might be weak...IN ANY BAR!

>Soi 6 ?????

What is there on Soi 6?

Where? neverr seen any bar

I knew he was talking about pattaya...however, there *are* bars on sukhumvit soi 6 as well...but on the soi 4 end, not on the suk end with the church. 6 is one of those weird sois that includes a 90 degree bend and thus ends up going both north-south and east-west.

there are actually some gems to be found in those bars, plus bar fines are only 400, heheh...

preahko

No idea of risks of STD's in Soi 6 but I actually drove down there the other day in the afternoon as I needed to use it as a short cut and I was amazed at the talent sat outside the bars - I don't know why but I had always imagined it was full of old has been's doing whatever they had to do to scrape a few baht - but the average level of eye candy was very high. Certainly as good as a typical gogo on Walking Street.

Cheers

Dont know about Pattaya but in Krungtheep the BG's have regular health checks and they get stamped in a little booklet the girls keep themselves. My friend regularly went by herself but if there is any regulations or 'force' from the bars, dont know about that.

Archived