How To Be Polite....

BadaBing

chuckwoww said:
pasathai said:
chuckwoww said:

All? Why do you see being future-orientated as insulting?

not me?

Well I dunno about this thread. I just made an observation about Americans in general. Big mistake. Sorry if I offended anybody but the topic seems to be too sensitive. I'm out before it degenerates totally. :)

difficult to be offended by things put on this board, too much fun to be had.

a bit like the b.s-ing that goes on for fun in the barbeers, no one takes it seriously ( or I hope so)

pasathai said:
chuckwoww said:
pasathai said:
chuckwoww said:

All? Why do you see being future-orientated as insulting?

not me?

Well I dunno about this thread. I just made an observation about Americans in general. Big mistake. Sorry if I offended anybody but the topic seems to be too sensitive. I'm out before it degenerates totally. :)

difficult to be offended by things put on this board, too much fun to be had.

a bit like the b.s-ing that goes on for fun in the barbeers, no one takes it seriously ( or I hope so)

Maybe but American foreign policy is a sensitive topic that affects lots of people personally. Very hard to discuss it these days I find.

chuckwoww said:

Maybe but American foreign policy is a sensitive topic that affects lots of people personally. Very hard to discuss it these days I find.

Chuck Dude

It isnt about foreign policy , it's americans telling americans to tone it down , which is utter BS to me. Kinda like old fat farang ladies complaining about BadaBing walking down Sukhumvit with a cute 20 year old spinner on his arm ::

Bada :neener: Bing

BadaBing said:
chuckwoww said:

Chuck Dude

It isnt about foreign policy , it's americans telling americans to tone it down , which is utter BS to me. Kinda like old fat farang ladies complaining about BadaBing walking down Sukhumvit with a cute 20 year old spinner on his arm ::

I know what you mean. The article was kinda interesting. But it quickly turns into the whole Bush/Iraq/GOP/Dem/Cheney/Vietnam/Oil/Israel/Nuclear thing. Gives me a headache. :)

BadaBing said:
chuckwoww said:

Chuck Dude

I disagree, I think Americans to need to police ourselves, and tell each other to tone it down a bit...I mean someone has to do it...few Americans ever leave the country, so have no clue how to act...

Old Hippie said:

I disagree, I think Americans to need to police ourselves, and tell each other to tone it down a bit...I mean someone has to do it...few Americans ever leave the country, so have no clue how to act...

OK , then let's start with this hooligan... :drunk:

p1_drunk.jpg

Bada :beer: Bing

Archived