Patpong good show with reasonable beer price

Social_Norm

the answer to any of these clip joints is to pay in advance when the drink arrives and before you have touched it .

if they ask an outrageous amount then just leave.

they cant scam you if you havent touched the beer .

the clipjoint in the soi between PP 1 & 2 has been ripping farangs for more than 15years and changes its name regularly.

one of the owners in the 80s was shot dead ,it was said by his wife ,she found out he was fooling around.

samak said:... this has been really a dump for the last ten years...

Have to disagree here with K. Samak. This place (but different entrance) was the #1 late night disco up until TRT's social order campaign, so that makes it around 2001. You can see the original entrance in the middle of that soi (lots of stainless type on the staircase).

I forget the name, something like King's Palace, but not King's Lounge - I spent way too many hours from 02:00 onwards there in the early days. It was definately the meeting place afterhours, especially after Peppermint closed down.

The place now is a complete waste as already mentioned.

Cheers!

this are definitely two different places we are talking about. the "showing" upstairs bar, which is pretty small was always there, but i agree with you there was as well once a disco. probably one floor higher or beside the bar....

Samak - yes, after my post I was thinking about it again and now I'm not clear. I thought that that small bar (Casanova now) was made after King's Palace closed. I believe or thought that "The Palace" area was split into the short time hotel (accessed next to Cosmo's) and this Casanova. The doll shop was also set up in the access well to that place in the past.

Either way, we all agree that this place is the pits now.

Archived