How to avoid alcohol in bars?

khwaimaisabai

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drink too much and I got a big guts and I get the best looking girls money can buy. C'mon get real here we're not trying to pull birds in London or Sydney.

Sure the grogs not good for you and you're crook the next day, I agree whole heartedly, but don't rabbit on you can pull a better class of girl in BKK bars by avoiding it.

SpiceMan said:
teddy said:

Puffs :(

Err, yeah, like its manly to drink too much. ::

Sorry but I've finished my years of heavy drinking. Still got the beer belly to show for it. These days I prefer to keep sober and I tend to get a better looking girl that way.

Empirical research suggests then that a fat sober man stands a better chance with a good looking bargirl than does a slim drunk.

However the reality is the good looking bar girl would most certainly go with the slim drunk who will probably hump for about 15 mins and then fall asleep rather than the sober big daddy who is going to hump her for 6 hours non-stop.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

'What difference can it possibly make to you, or the girl, if your "peckers up" for 10 seconds rather than 7?'

like some others i like a drink but i do get fucked up if too much.

i get the raging hard-on and can fuck alnight without the finish.

no fun for me really but fun for the Girl if she likes fucking........and i've met a few.

but i do like 2 things.........

pick a Girl early and do the dirty and then have a few Beers.

and then repeat in the Morning .......twice if i was lucky...... :chili:

that way you get the best of both Worlds.

not knocking anyone who avoids Alcohol but i would just get bored with being sober on a 2 Week Holiday.

teddy said: Puffs :(

Well, well, well. Talk about 'the pot calling the kettle black'. I have just returned from a lazy afternoon with Teddy and Candyfloss and after lunch and a few 'wai daengs', we headed next door, to the Aussie bar, for a few games of pool. Flossie and I quenched our thirst as usual with a few Carlton Colds but unbelievably Teddy ordered a pot of black coffee!!! :nono:

Alcohol gives me headaches. I order nam soda (soda wateer, club soda.) I'm usually charged about the same as a drink. The profit on a bottle of soda water is higher than a bottle of beer, so, who cares?

Usually, it's the falang drinkers who give me sh*t. To my friends I joke "I'm an asshole, I don't drink". Anyone else can mind their own business or go f*** themselves.

I find a refreshing non-alcoholic drink during the day to be lemon (nam manaaw) soda with ice. Make sure you get fresh lemon juice and not just a slice, and ask the waitress not to put extra sugar in the drink. It doesn't bloat you out as much as sprite/coke. Not sure if available in entertainment bars, but should be available in most bars for early evening drinks.

Archived