A Fateful Trip

candyfloss

A woman walking past a shop sees an advert in the window. "Good home wanted for clitoris licking frog."

She goes inside and says to the guy behind the counter, "I've come about the clitoris licking frog."

"Oui madame," the assistant says.

maybe she was an old minger who had not had sex for years .

i know a teacher who is desperate for a cock but she is fat and ugly and no thai bloke will touch her for free.

i wouldnt either nor does her hubby .so they are about gents, they are not all raving beauties out their in LOS

I can't remember how many times I've heard you regale us with your tale Flossie and it never ceases to amuse me. The bit about the clitoris is the best part though, I mean you've never seen one but somehow you manage to locate hers in a couple of seconds..........priceless. :rotfl:

A few weeks back I was travelling on an AA flight from London to Chicago. As luck would have it, I got sat next to a younger (20ish) American woman (from Indiana), who had the window seat. A few hours into the flight, we got talking about pharmaceuticals, Liverpool and the ignominy of tripping on a kerb when surrounded by people, especially those in your peer group. The next thing I know, this woman places her hand on the wine glass, and guides the glass to her lips. She then pulls open her peanuts (they were the honey roasted type - I shall post separately on this) and pops them one by one into her mouth. I took the liberty of playing with her air vent. She then returned the favour by unleashing my headphones. Unfortunately we had to end it after only a few minutes as the Air Hostesses were buzzing around. Anyway, next morning she whispered something in my ear, I think it was 'that was magnificent' (only in American) and we left it at that. Unbelievable or what ?

zzzz said:
teddy said:

Almost believed that until you mentioned "the clitoris", which of course doesn't actually exist.

From which galaxy you come? ::

What, are you trying to tell me the clitoris actually exists ::

You've been conned mate

candyfloss said: ......... The next thing I know, this woman places her hand on the wine glass, and guides the glass to her lips. She then pulls open her peanuts (........) and pops them one by one into her mouth. I took the liberty of playing with her air vent. She then returned the favour by unleashing my headphones. Unfortunately we had to end it after only a few minutes as the Air Hostesses were buzzing around.........

Now that's much more believable Flossie.

candyfloss said:

A few weeks back I was travelling on an AA flight from London to Chicago. As luck would have it, I got sat next to a younger (20ish) American woman (from Indiana), who had the window seat. A few hours into the flight, we got talking about pharmaceuticals, Liverpool and the ignominy of tripping on a kerb when surrounded by people, especially those in your peer group. The next thing I know, this woman places her hand on the wine glass, and guides the glass to her lips. She then pulls open her peanuts (they were the honey roasted type - I shall post separately on this) and pops them one by one into her mouth. I took the liberty of playing with her air vent. She then returned the favour by unleashing my headphones. Unfortunately we had to end it after only a few minutes as the Air Hostesses were buzzing around. Anyway, next morning she whispered something in my ear, I think it was 'that was magnificent' (only in American) and we left it at that. Unbelievable or what ?

You're going in the wrong direction. For a second there, I thought you were making it into the MILE HIGH CLUB.

Archived