A Fateful Trip

candyfloss

A few years back I was travelling on a KLM flight from London to BKK. As luck would have it, I got sat next to an older (40ish) Asian woman, who had the window seat, and an elder Austrian man on the Aisle who had recently 'invented' some sort of metallic paper (I shall post separately on this). A few hours into the flight, the lights went off, and most people caught a few Zzz's. The next thing I know, this woman places her hand on mine, and guides my hand straight to her crotch. She then pulls open her trousers (they were the jogging type - I shall post separately on this) and slips my hand down her panties. I took the liberty of playing with her clitoris. She then returned the favour by unleashing my member, and stroking me. Unfortunately we had to end it after only a few minutes as the Air Hostesses were buzzing around. Anyway, next morning she whispered something in my ear, I think it was 'that was magnificent' (only in Thai) and we left it at that. Unbelievable or what ? Anyway, if you happen to be that attractive 40ish Asian Woman, please send me a PM and we can finish what we started.....

candyfloss said:

A few years back I was travelling on a KLM flight from London to BKK. As luck would have it, I got sat next to an older (40ish) Asian woman, who had the window seat, and an elder Austrian man on the Aisle who had recently 'invented' some sort of metallic paper (I shall post separately on this). A few hours into the flight, the lights went off, and most people caught a few Zzz's. The next thing I know, this woman places her hand on mine, and guides my hand straight to her crotch. She then pulls open her trousers (they were the jogging type - I shall post separately on this) and slips my hand down her panties. I took the liberty of playing with her clitoris. She then returned the favour by unleashing my member, and stroking me. Unfortunately we had to end it after only a few minutes as the Air Hostesses were buzzing around. Anyway, next morning she whispered something in my ear, I think it was 'that was magnificent' (only in Thai) and we left it at that. Unbelievable or what ? Anyway, if you happen to be that attractive 40ish Asian Woman, please send me a PM and we can finish what we started.....

Almost believed that until you mentioned "the clitoris", which of course doesn't actually exist.

A white guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub.

Two blonde genies appear, and they tell him he has been granted three wishes. The guy makes his three wishes and the blonde genies disappear.

The next thing the guy knows, he's in a bedroom, in a mansion surrounded by 50 beautiful women He makes love to all of them and begins to explore the house. Suddenly he feels something soft under his feet, he looks down and the floor is covered in $1,000 bills. Then, there's a knock at the door.

He answers it and standing there are two persons dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits. They drag him outside to the nearest tree, throw a rope over a limb and hang him by the neck until he's dead.

As the Klansmen are walking away, they remove their hoods; it's the two blonde genies. One blonde genie says to the other one," I can understand the first wish having all these beautiful women in a big mansion to make love to I can also understand him wanting to be a millionaire, but why he wanted to be hung like a black man is beyond me.

bust1 said:

A white guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub.

Two blonde genies appear, and they tell him he has been granted three wishes. The guy makes his three wishes and the blonde genies disappear.

The next thing the guy knows, he's in a bedroom, in a mansion surrounded by 50 beautiful women He makes love to all of them and begins to explore the house. Suddenly he feels something soft under his feet, he looks down and the floor is covered in $1,000 bills. Then, there's a knock at the door.

He answers it and standing there are two persons dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits. They drag him outside to the nearest tree, throw a rope over a limb and hang him by the neck until he's dead.

As the Klansmen are walking away, they remove their hoods; it's the two blonde genies. One blonde genie says to the other one," I can understand the first wish having all these beautiful women in a big mansion to make love to I can also understand him wanting to be a millionaire, but why he wanted to be hung like a black man is beyond me.

Thats fcking brilliant :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Archived