Ausie falsely accused of rape (PP)

BuffHello

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that I think may support a view of these people being innocent.

The CWWC always seems to say that the alleged (though now convicted) paedophile has had his way with multiple girls. 5 or more at least.

This is fishy, a normal distribution would be, one guy has 2, next guy 1, next guy 4 and so on.

I guess they could say they only target the serial paedo.

But the Asian mind (correct me if I'm out of line) would think that 10 people saying something makes it 10 times as true as one person saying someting.

Anyhow, if these guys are really innocent, I hope they get out/away/free.

If they aren't then they can rot.

Cheers

Coss

vaginaholic said:

With the name Belgain Boy I am surprised you have to ask.

Cos there is no such thing as a Belgian language..... either his mother tongue is French or Dutch, not Belgian......

Thats why I had to ask, but maybe you are from a far away country where this little piece of knowledge might not be known :dunno:

BelgianBoy

(correct spelling)

Cambodia is a nightmare of corruption. Who knows if this guy is pedo or not - all you can safely say is that a conviction by a Cambodian Court proves nothing at all.

The Cambodian government is currently hopping mad because the World Bank accused the government of corruption (imagine that) and refused to provide funding for several loans because of corruption. I actually met some of the Cambodian officials involved, and their furious that the World Bank won't hand over their money. They really saw the funds as "their money, they were angry and they were scary.

So in addition to not owning property or employing young maids in Cambodia, you should also avoid going to Cambodia if you work for the World Bank or any other organization that might refuse to give its officials large sums of money on the grounds of corruption. Although not quite as bad, some Thai officials and business people share these beliefs. Business Monitor International (a subscription service) is reporting what we all already know - a marked and dramatic increase in corruption in Thailand.

Gadfly1 said:

Cambodia is a nightmare of corruption. Who knows if this guy is pedo or not - all you can safely say is that a conviction by a Cambodian Court proves nothing at all.

Fully agree, and the same is true in Vietnam.

But no one would think on this board that Gary Glitter is innocent.......

BB

Archived