Cowboy Creepy Crawlers

BrownFox77

Beware the Rains of Cowboy...

Twas my last night in LOS and was making the rounds saying my goodbyes to the girls. Came out of Dollhouse after only 1 beer to continue Bar hopping whereupon I found there was suddenly a Monsoon like rain storm and the Soi of Cowboy had became a fast moving river with punters and girls alike inched up against the small porch like areas in front of each bar - the new river separating the 2 sides of Soi Cowboy.

There were hundreds of Giant Cockroaches running all over those small (dry) porch like areas in front of each club where folks found temporary shelter and the damn things were running right onto everyone!!! Had one scram up my pant leg, another got under my shirt and another jumped on the top of my head - this was yuck city Mak Mak! :eek:

The flooded Soi had apparently freaked out all the Giant Cockroaches.

I managed to inch along the porch areas of the bars to make it to Sharks, after having hopefully expelled all the unwelcome hitch hikers. While sitting with 2 girls in Sharks one of the giant monsters ran right along the top of the bench seating in front of us - causing the 2 girls to yelp (they should'a seen what it was like outside).

heebie-jeebies: was soooo happy to take a shower later that night. A most unpleasant experience but I guess it could have been worse - they could have been Centipedes :yikes:

Fox,

You seemed to have missed out on the great sensitivity of the Roach creatures. If you relax while they travel your body you will discover there touch is cute soft and friendly...And BTW this happens while you are sleeping. Even *****Hotels can get them out! They love your toothbrush too!

Archived