The best place

panadolsandwich

Guest lazyphil

i just dont get this thing about hua hin, dull dull dull, each to their own i suppose.

the other op, yes sukothai is nice, far nicer than that shambolic mess of ayuteya!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for information and disinformation. She doesn't have a passport, and my first thoughts were hong kong if that was not the case. So we must holiday in Thailand. I gather hua hin is undersirable? Why the hell would phuket be desirable? From what I gather it is a tourist hell. That's why I'd rather Koh Samui which I gather is a poor choice, despite the beaches and colourful scenery.

Agree with ND, HH is my place. can get what I want, If in need 4 more, 3 hrs and back in bangers..

could even take a private plane to pty airstrip ( 20 minutes from WST, little strip, good for single engine planes)

I had some great ladies coming to my room comming from the disco, no presure for LD, cheap beers, low BF, great fun

GOLF is great , some very good beaches.

buddha said:

What is a chav? I have seen this before and was afraid to ask.

All you need to know about them is here.

To the OP: If your gal has no passport why not get her one? She'll need her ID and her house papers (maybe birth certificate too I forget). It costs ~B2.5K and is ready in less than a week. And she'll always remember you whenever she uses it LOL!

I'd second Sillypore or even Honkers. Love 'em both and they are TG friendly (as in have other Thais and Thai food readily available).

Cheers,

SD

Archived