Why would you sponsor

Nervous_Dog

I think being born eurasian (the right term?)

helps most of the time.

But like everything in Thaïland it is also the way you behave.

(IME)

I have no difficulties talking to regular thaï ladies anywhere and I think (from a sociological point of view) there is less defiance as I am asian.

From what I remember of my sociology courses at university I tend to agree the thai are more at ease for the first contacts with me rather than with a caucasian westerner.

(also due to the poor reputation some westerners have and to the fact that a thai lady seen with a westerner is most of the time seen as being a whore if she is dressed "sexily")

now, if I was behaving like a drunk and rough hooligan maybe I would not be different from a european hooligan? ::

From the BG point of view, I am only, at first sight, another good paying asian customer.

Can be a pain if the a** at rainbow bars as I ventured there recently with some nightlife newbies (westerners) and most of the girls tried to get me barfine them......

Sometimes funy in BKK as I am most of the time mistaken for a japanese or a korean, when I say I come from Belgium it is a big suprise (if they know where Belgium is) and I have to prove it with my ID.

::

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived