WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

Fucking Poland

they play as they look! Very ugly and disturbing

I hate teams that only want to destroy!!!

The fucking goalie was delaying at least 10 minutes which he had needed after germany shot the 1:0 karma bites ass again!

Germany didnt play too well, but they had 6 very goo possibilities to shoot a goal! Thank god these Polands didnt came through with it ;)

In Ploand they have cancelled math classes?

Didn't they loose 2:0 the first game, why did they try to keep a 0:0?

Anybody has a clue why they played for a draw?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mentors said:

Deutschland is on their way to take the Cup!

I agree. The defense problem is history!

They only shot one goal but they had a bunch of good possibilities!

They believed in themselves the entire time and kept the patience till the end! This is the ultimate german power! They are head strong like nobody else, they have always been and they will ever be!

A last minute victory is increasing their confidence a lot, the media is raving, the country is getting patrioctic for the first time in 60 years and if they have an opponent who will not have 10 men defensive wall, when they have ateam that actually likes to play football then they will whoop their asses!

Germany takes the cup! They have never been so strong than this year!

i remember saying i looked the look of them Months ago.

they hosted the Confederations Cup and were very impressive.

most People laughed at me when i fancied them to do well in the WC.

and Home Nations usually have a good record in International Tournaments..........

Halftime England - TT 0:0. But England will win. Why? They suck so bad, TT will think they can actually win, and that will be their downfall. Up till now, England has been the most dissapointing side of the tournament. No tempo, no creativity, no spirit. It's depressing. ::

Yes, it is depressing!

I have 640 Euros on a win for England!

Peter Crouch is an embarassement for football!

I have never heard his name before they World Cup, now I know why. Sorry I am pissed of this guy, I would be more calm if I wouldn't have my first class upgrade with Thai Airways bet on England!

Keeping my fingers crossed for England!

Owen out, Crouch out.

Rooney in and Walcott in!

It cannot get worse!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY!!! Let Manu sue, who cares, i don't wanna fly buiz class, the seats

have an stupid angle and i always drop down on the floor when I am trying to sleep :) (seriously)

hoping for the 2nd half!

England probably will win,but they should do against a Team like T&T (no disrespect intended).

but they were shite in the 1st Half.............. :banghead:

what's happened to our saviour in attack?.

after his 3 Goals against Jamaica Crouch was hailed as the greatest Forward ever to play for England.........:doah:

fuck me,i can only see out of one eye at the moment but i could certainly do a lot better than the lanky twat.......... ::

Archived