WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

was it the Korea/Togo Game where the Gemans fucked up and played the Korean Anthem twice?.

very unusual for the Germans to make a mess of things........normally very efficent.

but a bit of good and bad news for me.

i was due to be starting work on Thurday during the times of the Games and would have missed all the Games for a Week.

but due to a cancelation i have been scheduled in for an eye operation on Thursday morning and will be off work for a Week.

let's just hope i can see the bloody Telly.................

Yeah yeah :D

This World Cup is really interesting this year!

haven't seen one team standing out yet!

After all i would say the czechs and the germans probably did the best job so far!

let's see if the germans have the same defense issues when they take the opponent more serious! If Germany gets control over their defense they will walk straigh through the finals like always! At least they stopped playing boring football!

The czechs are strong as expected, they have experienced players, they could have a shot on the title!

Italy was playing well and so was the Ivory Coast! Argentina won the game but wasn't the better team IMO

I am disappointed about Sweden, Holland, France, England and of course Brasil!

I expect England and Brasil to improve a lot!

I am not so sure about Holland anymore since it seems to be a one man show from Robben! Van Nistelroy doesn't seem fit!

Archived