Diddiling Bar / Hands on experiences???

Pianoman

Have a friend coming into Bangkok next week from the US, and he is looking forward to going to a bar where he can "Use my hands to inspect the merchandise prior to purchasing"...

Living in Issan for the past few years and not keeping up with the bars / places in Bangkok, I am at a bit of a loss as to where to take him... O.K., I know some of the bars on Soi Cowboy, but can anyone suggest some others???

Pianoman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SC: Afterschool, Toy, Fanny, Moonshine Joint, Jungle Jim

Tina on Soi 22 (but quite a bit pushy!)

any BJ bar like Lolita, SOL, Kangaroo etc.

Pattaya Soi 6

Washington Square: here usually customer has to take initiative except in Wild Country!

actually diddling is possible everywhere, in Soi 33, NEP and PP, but in opposite to the above mentioned bars, customer has to take initiative and action might not go as far...

I always thought "Fannies" was a weird name for a bar. I mean, it could cause confusion. In Australia, a "fanny" is a slang name for pussy, where as in the US, its slang for "ass".

Why not just say it as it is and call it "Diddle Bar"!

MooNoi

samak said:

SC: Afterschool, Toy, Fanny, Moonshine Joint, Jungle Jim

Tina on Soi 22 (but quite a bit pushy!)

any BJ bar like Lolita, SOL, Kangaroo etc.

Pattaya Soi 6

Washington Square: here usually customer has to take initiative except in Wild Country!

actually diddling is possible everywhere, in Soi 33, NEP and PP, but in opposite to the above mentioned bars, customer has to take initiative and action might not go as far...

What exacty does happen in Fanny, Toy and Tina?

Archived