Diddiling Bar / Hands on experiences???

Pianoman

My "Friend" is in his early 50's and usually a true Gentleman... But he is anything but Cheap... I have seen him in Manilia spend several hundred dollars getting every girl in a bar drunk just to, as he says "improve the party"... He says that he enjoys getting and giving "attention" in the bars as much or more than later in his hotel room...

I think that you have given me enough places to take him that he should enjoy himself, but any others will be welcome...

Pianoman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not agree with soi 33.....

Most girls allow "curious hands" but that is all and except if you are a good customer or if you are lucky with a girl you can not dream about fingering or something else.....

Now do not be suprised if some girls go away if you try to let your hands wander somewhere....(there is a real uni girl in a bar that will not allow a customer to do anything .)

I don't think suadam was kidding...washington square can be a scary place to the uninitiated...

my one experience there (apart from the pseudo-mexican buffet at the so-called new orleans place) was going into the bar that advertises tex-mex food (sorry, I'm not great with restaurant/bar names, obviously!)...

the food was...edible (I was in there around 1:30 pm), but while I ate I had to witness a table of aforementioned 65 year old vietnam vets being entertained by droopy belly 25 year old drunk/drugged up girls totally naked, walking through the bar like nothing was unusual, now and then plopping their pussies down on the guys' faces, etc...not the prettiest sight from any angle, haha...

preahko

samak said:

bullshit, numbers! SD was just kidding!

there are always a few candies even in WSquare; you have just to be less drunken and shortsighted....

there have also new bars opended up along upper Sukhumvit; one between Asoke and Soi 23 and one close to 7-11 at corner of Soi 33; the girls there are so desparate for customers that they will diddle you when you enter as single customer!

agree with your assesment of WS.

Could you tell the name of the new soi 33 bar, please?

I don't think SD was kidding, but at the same time I wouldn't dispute there are some girls worth a roll/role in the hay around WS on occassion, however, overall?? WS is probably not the number one diddling joint for a new guy in town, which is a valid point IMHO :dunno:

Soi 33 is definitely a YMMV place unless like someone mentioned you are a regular and known in the bar. I'd say anything's possible then, but I've seen alot of heavy petting in bars in Bangkok but they were Patpong and Cowboy more, and alot less Soi 33.

So, take that into consideration when your friend is in town trying to party like he's in Manila.

Cheers,

the_numbers

who cares whether SD was kidding or serious or even sober while writing!!!

fact is that i have found always some candies in the Square over the years.... but agree that there are easier places for a newbie to start with than the Square!

to Phil Anders: the place is actually on Sukhumvit, just close to the entrance on soi 33, where an old small swiss restaurant has been before. sorry, memory what the place is called has been diddled away....

samak said:

to Phil Anders: the place is actually on Sukhumvit, just close to the entrance on soi 33, where an old small swiss restaurant has been before. sorry, memory what the place is called has been diddled away....

:beer:

Cheers, I'll take a poke around the neighbourhood and see if I can find it.

Archived