Diddiling Bar / Hands on experiences???

Pianoman

Well... you can... diddle!

You can French kiss the girls without any hassle, play with their tits and pussy etc. etc, while they sit on your lap or next to you.

You can also get a hand job in there... in Afterskool for instance, they have "naughty boy corner". I have also seen a headjob being performed in Toy Bar one night, and apparently can happen in the other bars mentioned, though I haven't see it. (To be honest I don't go in much).

As well as a lady drink, if you have a "diddle" its nice to give the girl a tip too. Pretty much mandatory if you have a handjob in there. One night when I was feeling pretty pissy and decided I couldn't be bothered taking someone home but still wanted to get my rocks off, I got a handjob in Afterskool. Gave the girl 200B for her trouble and she was happy with that. 100B for diddling only should cover things.

MooNoi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"of course i've had it in the ear before, i've got a lust for life." iggy pop

:grinyes:

if you are not up for Soi Cowboy would say Washington Square in the evenings or certainly some of the BJ bars on patpong would be "diddle friendly" no? Star of Light and Kangaroo included...

YMMV as I have not been down there in awhile. Bangkok is so user friendly these days it would seem one has just to find their way into a bar outside of Nanaplaza, and have the right attitude.

So, Happy Diddling :beer:

the_numbers

the_numbers said:

...would say Washington Square in the evenings...

Dude, are you nuts??? One needs to be AT least 65 years young and a US military vet to even survive that place!

Better off telling these poor schmucks to stand around Chinatown with their peckers in hand to get what they want! Jing jing!!!

Chjeers,

SD

Pianoman said:

Have a friend coming into Bangkok next week from the US, and he is looking forward to going to a bar where he can "Use my hands to inspect the merchandise prior to purchasing"...

Pianoman

When first read your original post, I thought you were asking about bars in BKK where your friend could feel up a girl a bit, at least for the price of a lady drink, before he decides whether to barfine her or not. That's possible in virtually any gogo bar and many other bars as well. Buy the girl a drink or two and she'll put up with a fair amount of pawing.

If he's thinking of a more intensive inspection or actual sexual activity on site, then the choices are more limited, but you got a fairly extensive list of bars where HJs or BJs are possible at the appropriate rate.

I hope your friend isn't expecting something for nothing. There are a few guys who want to get their hands all over the girls without even buying a lady drink first. I just wonder if your friend would ask about a place where he could use his "hands to inspect the merchandise prior to purchasing" if he were visiting New York , L.A., Toronto or London.

EP

:devil:

Ok, Point taken. SD. Bad call on WSquare :cover:

Lolita's downstairs, and as always AfterSkool, which has been mentioned before to add to the Patpong lists. I like the Chinatown idea, but at least get someone to help you stroke your manhood :up:

So, IMHO if your into public masturbation the best thing might be the Taipan Hotel near Wong Wien 22. You could probably shag those birds on the sidewalk :eek: if you could get it up? That is if your into the exhibitionism bit?

BTW, Is that still diddling? I dunno.... someone fill me in??

Best,

TheNumbErs

bullshit, numbers! SD was just kidding!

there are always a few candies even in WSquare; you have just to be less drunken and shortsighted....

there have also new bars opended up along upper Sukhumvit; one between Asoke and Soi 23 and one close to 7-11 at corner of Soi 33; the girls there are so desparate for customers that they will diddle you when you enter as single customer!

Archived