Sillypore Sluts

Nervous_Dog

Two other areas in Singapore to check out are Joo Chiat and Duxton Road. Joo Chiat is mostly Vietnamese girls. Not a lot of girls speak English though. Duxton road is where you'll find lots of clubs with Filipina girls. Duxton is hit and miss. I was there with some friends a few weeks back and it wasn't all that great. But a buddy went again a week later and the girls were dancing on the bar topless.

For top quality Malaysian Chinese girls, Dragon Health Spa was always good. Young, pretty, and willing to please. But it is Singapore, so prices are not cheap like Thailand. $150 Sing. for about 1 hour.

Yeah, went to Batam (Nagoya) one time a few years back. Not many of the girls were my type. Too dark and too much make up. I did find one cute young thing at a club there for something like 50 sing. dollars. For that she was mine from 12 noon to 12 noon the next day. Nagoya was a shit hole of a town though. The hotel I stayed at was 4 star but just made going out even more depressing. Never bothered to go back again.

If your curious, there was a place called Lucy's Oar house (I assume intended as joke). It was actually an English style pub. If it is still around you can talk with the owner there and he can help you find whatever you are looking for.

• 2 months later...

A couple of weeks ago I chatted with a group of Thai ex-massage parlour girls in "Neptune 2" in HKG/Wanchai. They told me they'd been doing the Singapore freelance circuit a few times in 2006 but found the 2-week visa restriction too stressful and the going rates too low. Then someone told them the grass was much greener in Hong Kong. So they took up 10,000 Baht loans each to finance their trips to Hong Kong - where they can stay three months instead of two weeks - and since then there's been...

nothing.

Not one of the three (no stunners but nice enough looks) had had a customer in the first two weeks. Their main problem was their lack of English. In Singapore, they told me, it was rather easy to meet johns who spoke thirty words of Thai but not so in Hong Kong.

All three were about to take up new loans (from Thai "friends" in HKG or selling stuff at home), one had already bought a ticket to Singapore...

• 6 months later...

Archived