Sillypore Sluts

Nervous_Dog

Just back from 4 days work in Sillypore, drinking up big on someone elses account and it was as usual pretty good fun.

Hotels in Sillypore suck though, and they colludid to create a "Sold out" when in fact there was plaenty of rooms, all of last week, room where 3 - 4 times there regular prices, Elisabeth Hotelk - $290 US$ FARK!!!!

4 internet bookings REFUSED! 1 Booking CANCELLED (And I was not alone)

Cheapest room I ccould get on Sat/Sun was $450 US!!!!

I even call direct all the short time hotels in Geilling, the infamous area, to see if they have some thing - NOPE!

So I decided to stay with a mate, who called me while I was still in the duty free area at Sing airport (Boose is expensive, buy up duty free) that he was at a hotel and their prices where almost normal!

WHAT THE FUCK - Now it turns out I see the scam!

So at the airport we see what hotels are available

Elisabeth Hotel - NOW IT'S $140 SING THE CUNTS!!!!!

All week at the show people where moaning about Sing Hotel scam!

So what the fuck my mate says, lets stay in that really nasty area you called up on Sunday!

Anyway, I arrived in Geiling and was immiadiatly impressed with the food, the room was smaller than any Penthouse or Playboy shortime room, but very clean (It is Sillypore) and it was surrounded by really, really ugly cheap whore, how cheap? Well, $30 Sing isnt much, but then the puss dripping Sri Lankan girl/old lady, with huge tits wasn;t much to look at, LOTS of pimps hanging around, plus people watching, people.

Odd scene but very non threatening in any way.

So off to work, most nights ending up at 4 floors, and always with a newbies we take every time a stop off at the 3rd floor to visit the kaotey bars, where they are erallly really stunning.

I have one mate who turnedd to me once and said - "You know, I won't say anything if you don't" to which I replied "I am telling everyone we know you said that" - which I just did!

As always the newbies fell for the girls, but the only bar worth staying at was "Ipamima Beach Bar" (Spelling) on the 2nd floor, the top floor is fun but 70% boys in dresses.

Ipanema has Columbians, Russians, Thais, Viet, you name it, they have it, but not cheap most joking for $400, wanting $200, and if your very very lucky, you may get one for $100.

After that every night we went back to the hotel, exhausted, and lookedd for street whores, but none worth looking for,

It wasn;t till our last night, where we had a private party at Zouk, then 4 floors, then home that we found out Soi 20 Geiling was NOT the place to be, but soi 14 FARK!!!!!

They where hot, cheap and plenty, Chinese hotties for $80, $50 for thais etc.

DAM!

--------------------

Proudly providing moral support to all the whores of bangkok, and a few tarts as well

It's not just street action in geylang, a lot of the houses in the area have girls too. You can tell which ones by looking for the big numbers on lighted lamps out front. Some will take orders based on what you want, some have a fishbowl where you choose your girl.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HonoluluJimmy

I know a couple of BG's who did a Singapore work sortee but found themsleves doing 30 days in the slammer for hooking. I've not done Singie cause I love the JW and Morning Nite Bar but whe do people pay so much more for the same bootieliciuos

delights???

Unless they need a flavor change? I was a studly young gent in San Francisco city proper so the smoggie of boomable was no problem! Thai tail is just fine for me, especially if it Phuket Pussie!

• 5 months later...
I've not done Singie cause I love the JW and Morning Nite Bar but whe do people pay so much more for the same bootieliciuos

delights???

Some people go there for business, or live there. They don't have a huge choice, and if you want to get your rocks off, you pay what the local market demands.

In a large shopping centre named PEARL CENTRE, there are numerous massage shops with Chinese cuties in them. Its about $20 for the massage, and then negotiate the rate after that. It's strictly ST, most will ask $150, but can be bargained down to $100 or even $70 if its a quiet day.

Some of the chicks in there are gorgeous. Not much English though.

Also, in Keong Saik Road, there's a lot of brothels. A few won't take farangs, but most will. You pay according to the "standard" of the girl. $70 will get you 30 minutes with an old Chinese whore of about 45 years old, and upwards from there up to about $250 for 30 minutes with a Chinese hottie. Performance standards vary a lot though.

Archived