Want to teach a girl to F***?

drogon

i remember a very good Friend of mine (unofficial Mamasan) in her BB asked me to teach a new Girl how to please Men.

why not i thought and she was cute and quite coy.

took her back to the Hotel and a total waste of time.

she was so shy and was very hesitant at letting me see her body and NO WAY was she gonna touch any part of my body.

i took her back to the Bar after buying her some clothes as she was so poorly dressed..........

explained to my Gal what had happened and she was quite angry with the poor Girl and i had to step in and defend the little waif.

anyway the next Day my regular bought the Girl to my room and she taught her how to kiss,give a HJ,BBBJ and various positions.

on the 3rd Day i was again alone with the Girl and while she was still hesitant she did try to please me and was successful.

but the result was that she left the Bar and returned Home up North.

she told my regular that Bar work was not for her.

i felt sorry for her,probably sent to Phuket by the Family and probably disappointed them when she returned.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mentors

No. This should be in Health for sure due to the hospital part.

Or maybe a dual posting? Careers for the sex part and then Health for the mystery illness that we only know at this point is serious. At least until the first volunteer sex teachers die from it and we learn what it was from the quarantine section at Bumrungrad or the World Health Organisation.

Then we can post in News as well with a byline that it was first brought up here on NP.

Drogon could easily break the 2000 post mark with this story. I am looking at hitting 200 easily by mid-July on this myself.

wait, you mean if we teach her to fuck she's not gonna pay US?!

not being into young or--for the most part--inexperienced girls, I only got to teach someone about sex once. pretty interesting, actually.

she was a fellow teacher of southeast asian languages, from a minority group in a country near thailand (we met in the West, where she had lived as a refugee since she was a teenager).

she was 35 at the time (to my 42), married with four kids, but looked like she was about 17, and about as much "experience". you see, when her husband fucked her to produce more offspring--her ethnic group is known for huge families--he would come into the darkened bedroom, "do his business," and walk back out. and he apparently only did it for offspring production...he had girls on the side for pleasure.

so, due to the conservative nature of her upbringing, even though she had birthed four children, in 35 years (she was married at 17) she had never been kissed, stroked, fondled, let alone licked to orgasm.

she was very willing, though--I guess she just figured it was time, and took advantage of my experience and, heheh, willingness--and turned out to be a very good pupil. it was actually pretty damn fun.

I also had the pleasure of knowing that shortly after our little summer fling, she left her callous good-for-nothing (in more ways than one) husband. she and I remain good friends to this day.

I know, a little off-topic. but not really that much...

preahko

After awhile being a Thai social worker gets old ,

How many times you hear "just start bar"

well they sure most have been lousy lays for the Thai guys back in the village :(

When I hear the "take friend , first time with falang" I politley say No ,

and if this is a Soi 33 girl , who is paying the crazy high barfine ?

OC

Archived