Want to teach a girl to F***?

drogon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ Old Hippy, you said "What is to know? You get on, get in, get off, get out...g15-20 pumps, and wa la, you are finished!"

I have had no problems in the area of fu**king but can not follow your instructions. Can you make up one of those "Pluto fu**ks Olive Oil while giving head to Popeye cartoon books. I figure if I had the cartoon book in front of me I could practice next time I fu**k.

Bangkoktraveler & BJ

Reread the post from the beginning.

There is a serious medical issue. That for me is enough to back off until we have more information on the mystery disease. It could also expalin why Drogon is not doing this himself which is the logical and fun choice that both of you and many board members most likely thought of as well.

In the future, after the first few volunteers have been autopsied and we start to get an idea of this disease, I may even volunteer myself.

Like you I would be more comfortable if Drogon were willing to go there himself.

vaginaholic said:

Bangkoktraveler & BJ

Reread the post from the beginning.

There is a serious medical issue. That for me is enough to back off until we have more information on the mystery disease. It could also expalin why Drogon is not doing this himself which is the logical and fun choice that both of you and many board members most likely thought of as well.

In the future, after the first few volunteers have been autopsied and we start to get an idea of this disease, I may even volunteer myself.

Like you I would be more comfortable if Drogon were willing to go there himself.

Why ? you probably have more information abotu this girl than you would of any other.....

She has a cancer........=> needs to make money for her treatment (and i do not think the docs at bumrungrad lied to me)

=> she is looking for a sponsor or someone who could take care of her

=> for that she has to improve at sex as she does not know quite a few things, like kissing and work on top etc....

=> I helped her a bit and will do so in the future

even if i did not bed her and do not intend to do so

simply because i refuse to butterfly.

Also I can not support her totally even if her needs for medical treatment are not that high.

(remember that there is no social security or medical insurance for BG)

=> this is why I am look for nice people able to provide her with income, LT etc... and willing to gently help her to improve her performance so she could find someone able to take care of her on the longer term.

(girlfriend-mia noi etc...)

This is the only reason I posted here.

"...Also I can not support her totally even if her needs for medical treatment are not that high.

(remember that there is no social security or medical insurance for BG)..."

Actually, there is some sort of Natrional medical care, just not sure how good it is, but worth a shot so it doesn't progress.

Archived