Synomyns for copulation

MaiLuk

Dumsoda and I had a shortlived debate about whether one should say lets get "in the sack" or "on the sack".

Which caused me to wonder about the extreme proliferation of different ways in the english language one can refer to copulation.

Any one want to take a stab at making a list?

And it would be a good idea to add in the germanic, thai or any other language so we can all know what to say no matter how drunk and where located.

No smart ass comments gentleman this is extremely impiortant government work in progress.

Just for the record, my reference to "On the Sack" was referring to jumping a 100kg tart. After TG's it would be like climbing on top of a sack of Potatoes.

Have no issue with ..."In the sack"...as relating to fucking, screwing, shagging, boinking, doinking...etc...etc

Cheers

Ha! You attack me here!??! If one were to fuck a sack of potatoes, then one would clearly be on the sack. I have fucked bargirls whom were same same sack of potatoes, as in "she laid there like a sack of potatoes.

What were we talking about?

>Dumsoda and I had a shortlived debate about whether one should say lets get "in the sack" or "on the sack"

questions of preposition in colloquial expressions like this ultimately all come down to which local dialect of english one is speaking...I'll bet this (and many others) differ greatly from, say, american english to british english to australian, etc. (many related examples spring to mind, like the british "he's in hospital" vs. american "he's in the hospital"...)

even within the US, in varies: where I grew up, in the midwest, we say "stand in line" ("queue" to you brits, haha); on the east coast, they say "stand ON line"...

preahko

MaiLuk said:

Ha! You attack me here!??! If one were to fuck a sack of potatoes, then one would clearly be on the sack. I have fucked bargirls whom were same same sack of potatoes, as in "she laid there like a sack of potatoes.

What were we talking about?

Mmmm, potatoes.

Archived