What was she doing in Si Saket?

WINEDINE69

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she went to the renowned "Si Saket School of Aspiring Bar Wenches" as Old Hippie's former pride and joy did you are proper fucked mate.

She'll run circles around you, keep you guessing, juggle guys right and left in Pattaya Beach and California, and you'll wind up pleading to pay for a mercy fuck :doah:

I do know there are all these shops that do notary, detective, lawyer, bake a cake, floss your teeth, etc. around the area of Nana and Phetchaburi. I'm sure these guys could help you get to the bottom of this for a small price. They've got your best interests/baht at heart, and speak Thai :beer:

Keep us posted.

theNumbers

elef said:
elef said:

Chacun à son goût :neener:

Can't translate to spanish OH but in english "each to his/her own taste" :beer:

Something like "...todos tienen su propia preferencia..." will work, literally "everyone has their own preference."

"...I do know there are all these shops that do notary, detective, lawyer, bake a cake, floss your teeth, etc. around the area of Nana and Phetchaburi. I'm sure these guys could help you get to the bottom of this for a small price. They've got your best interests/baht at heart, and speak Thai ..."

They are all probably fucking her as well.

Your post is sooooo BIZARRE that I firmly believe that you are a troll or as CB and SD would readily suggest you deserve whatever you get---SSG (OH GF little cousin no doubt)Bargirl from Thailand -unprotected sex-no language skills-hmmmm bend over a little more big boy because pretty soon the 7 uncles will be "coming"your way= :redflag: :redflag: :redflag:or you are dumb as a door post. Very possible it appears.

Entertaining though- ::

No condom...when was the last time you were tested for HIV????

YO DUDE, Air't you hear that aids is all over Thailand and condoms are a VERY good way to prevent contracting the disease! :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag:

Archived