Best Places For A Game Of Pool?

The_Munchmaster

HI Munchmaster,

I m not a big pool player but I do know one small place that was good when I was last in it. ABout 6 girls worked in it. Its on soi 4. You walk down soi 4 on the right handside, and keep walking until you come to the carpark I think it is just after a 7 eleven. The bar was called the Tequila bar.

Its changed ownership last I heard. It was always friendly when I was there...dont know about now.

There is Bullys Bar beside the petrol station at soi 4. Never thought this bar was that good for atmosphere. The Londoner bar also at soi 33.

Soi 22 is full of small bars where you can play pool.

There's a pool bar off one of the sidestreets on Soi33 (the one after the sidestreet with the Office bar), can't recall the name, but just a small bar with 3 tables (2 upstairs). Last time I was in BKK (May), a friend and I had a great time there. We played in pairs with a girl each, not only were the girls reasonable at pool, they were particularly good at rewarding good shots with lots of hugs etc. Basically, they just were a lot of fun.

The caveat, of course, is that it may suck the next time ::

junglesoup said:

Soi 22 is full of small bars where you can play pool.

Agree, the huge beer bar complex on Soi 22 can be fun, and almost every bar has a table.

I like Flyers on the Corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 24(?). Not nearly as many girls though but a relaxed game of pool.

If you want girls, Morning to Night next to nanaplaza is stacked to the rafters with girls and have a few tables in the back.

<<burp>>

The pool bar on the 2nd floor over Country Road, corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 19 might fulfill both your needs. You could also check out Absolute Seven and Tequila Dragon, both on Suk. Soi 7/1.

Hillary Bar on Soi 4 has an abundance of tables and girls.

Archived