Have you ever lived with a bar girl? ..... POLL

Bangkoktraveler

I lived with 4 BGs for the better part of one holiday. No, it wasn't a kinky, group sex thing... hahaha...I was friends with them and it was the bar I started the night with. I took girls from other bars. Anyway, I actually left my hotel room and stayed in this small room with a mattress with 4 of them. A small squat toilet, a fan, no tv, a radio and that's about it except for some who had dvd or tape players, which they shared. I translated emails for them. They had a filing system for emails that would make an executive secretary proud. I translated, and advised them on which ones were prime for plucking (sorry guys it could have been one of you ; ) and in return they shared their lives with me. I learned more about BG and BG life in that time than all my other experiences combined.

They have a pecking order in most bars. The one who gets the most customers is at the top usually. There are cliques, petty jealousies, lots of borrowing of money, etc. They cligue I was in shared everyting, food and to some extent money.

When one had a customer and stayed overnight, the standard questions the other girls posed were usually: How much did he pay; Do you think he'll come for you again; What did he want to do or want to make you do; if there was something unusual the girl would say he was too big or he has a tiny dick or he wanted f*ck in the ass, or whatever.

The girls thought I was nuts for not staying in my air con hotel room so some nights we'd all go there and just stay up and watch tv. The hotel probably thought I was a stud having 4 girls there a lot..hahaha.. anyway, its a hard life obviously, the hours are crazy if you really think about it. Also, the loss of face when the guy doesn't come back calling for her and he's seen somewhere else. Its a crazy little world they have

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived