Have you ever lived with a bar girl? ..... POLL

Bangkoktraveler

lazyphil said:

yes yes, no, yes.......1 year in thailand, 5 years+ in england plus 22 days in austria/italy and 8 days in chicago :: ....of course she ceased being a bg the moment i moved into her room in los!

Yes, yes, no, yes for me also. 8 months in Thailand together, 4+ years in the Netherlands. We are 6 years together, the time in between was to take care of her divorce, while her husband was AWOL and working to get that visa. We stayed in touch on a daily basis in between AND i visited her three times in between. Still going strong.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simie,

Out the "10 Stupidiest things I have ever done in my life", faling into the trap of thinking she was differant was one of them, and believe me I have made some major faux pas along the meandering path of life.

Maybe it is me looking down on myself for making that mistake.

I know many people who are in long term relationships / marriage with ex-BG's and are happy, good luck to them, I just wanted / needed more out of a relationship, someone to communicate with on the same level.

Guest lazyphil

<<I know many people who are in long term relationships / marriage with ex-BG's and are happy, good luck to them, I just wanted / needed more out of a relationship, someone to communicate with on the same level. >>

Yes i'm sure you can communicate on a much higher level with a gtg hairdresser, factory worker or a cashier from lotus :rolleyes:

Funny you should say that.

It reminds me of my brother when I married my uneducated Isan farmer`s daughter.

He sure as Hell wouldn`t do something like that, he`d want someone to communicate with on a similar level, those were his exact words.

As it turned out, while living in Brazil he married an uneducated brazillian farmer`s daughter. ::

Of course he never uttered the words I just quoted him for ::

Not suggesting that has anything to do with you, just reminded me of his comment upon my marriage.

My wife may be uneducated, but that doesn`t say one bit about her intelligence of which she has plenty. But that belongs to another thread, I am straying enough from the topic as it is.

cheers

hua nguu

Three yes's and a no in that order.

What constitutes a marriage? Legal wedlock? Blessing at the temple? 12 months cohabitation? If the last I've married three. One Thai, one Lao and one Filipina.

I've said this before in another post, you can handle it easily but DON'T FALL IN LOVE!!!!!

Archived