PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

Damn, I knew I should have made Lampard captain instead of Henry!

I've been getting good totals recently with Lita, Ronaldo, Lampard, Pedersen, etc and feeling pleased with myself.

Then I go to look at KMan's team and he's getting the same scores or a little bit more. He's not putting a foot wrong. :mad:

And the decision not to make Lamps captain could see me out of the Fantasy Cup!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Left Lita out on the bench this round, 11 point loss, unless Ronaldo doesn't play today, which is unlikely. :banghead:

I know how that feels! :) I've got another team going in which I've done the same! He's in form but I thought it looked a tougher fixture than for the others so I left him out in that one. :( Man City are usually pretty good at home.

You seem to be about the only one left in the Fantasy Cup.

Round 8 but I'm going out if Vidic gets over 3 points. That's how tight it is. The other guy's got a pretty similar team but made Lampard his captain. So I'm left praying for Spurs to get a goal or for Vidic to go off before 60 minutes! :worship:

Hmmm...

47:27 GOAL - Nemanja Vidic

Tottenham 0 - Man Utd 2Inswinging corner from left by-line taken right-footed by Michael Carrick (Man Utd) to near post, headed goal by Nemanja Vidic (Man Utd) (high centre of goal) from left side of six-yard box (6 yards).

Bollocks. :(

Guess you're the last one out of the NPL Fantasy Cup this season.

Must say that I like that idea.

Yeah, Lita, bummer, had exactly the same thoughts as you and didn't expect him to score at all.

Didn't know one could sign up with various teams, although, one team is enough to look after.

You were kicked out in the 2nd round, like most of us.

Have a look at the side bar of your control panel, it'll read (surprisingly enough) 'Fantasy Cup'.

Didn't expect Vidic to score a goal Zaad, thought you could catch up a max of 6 points, not 11!

espiecally for Lumber and saddo,you know who you are...... :neener:

from the IKTS Game....

sayjann plays a blinder

An outstanding +145 points Gameweek 26 gain saw sayjann leap 2418 places from 10633th to 8215th place in the main leaderboard. sayjann played his Banker well on the Tottenham vs Man Utd game whilst taking Insurance on the Wigan vs Portsmouth game proved a waste. This week's score was boosted by a Banker Bonus of +30. sayjann's form rose gently to 48%, sayjann is now scoring an average of 47 points per Gameweek. sayjann is in touching distance of the yellow jersey.

Limbo,

Sadly enough I chose a crappy captain again. Perhaps newxt gameweek's your turn :)

Sayjann,

That IKTS game is so damn disappointing. And I AM really trying my best for fuck's sake!! :banghead: just when I thought things couldn't get worse...

Archived