Muay Thai gym

buddha

Jitti Gym on Ratchdapheseik is a world famous place, with great trainers, and is easy to get to. A very basic, very serious Muay Thai camp. Trained there a few times, so have a few other board members.

http://www.jittigym.com/

Take MRT to Ratchadapheisk, exit #2, walk up and look off to your right through the parking lot, and it is right there on the corner.

The doorman at "No Name bar" is an instructor at a place near Lumpini, maybe the one WYD mentioned, I'll see if I can find the card.

Bangkok Fight club is more of a MMA (Mixed MArtial Arts), and I think Brazilian or Gracie Ju-Jitsu, or maybe both type of place. They do have Muay Thai, and knife fighting as well. But Their emphasis is on the UFC type stuff, which just looks gay to me. (no joke intended this time). It is convienient to Sukhumvit though, as is Jittigym. There is a place in Klongtoey, but I forget the name.

Directions to Jitti Gym...Take MRT to This stop, and this exit...

JittiGym22007-05-31_04-41-16-A.jpg

From the top of Exit 2, look to your right, see Jitti Gym.

JittiGym32007-05-31_04-41-21-A.jpg

Here are some shots from around the camp...

JittiGym42007-05-31_04-10-40-A.jpg

JittiGym52007-05-31_03-18-21-A.jpg

JittiGym62007-05-31_03-17-20-A.jpg

The guy on the left, is a noted Korean (Korean/American?) Martial Arts instructor from Florida, Master Sang.

JittiGym72007-05-31_03-18-29-A.jpg

Here are some up comming fighters. Jitti has trained many Champion fighters, and is a highly respected instructor...

JittiGym82007-05-31_04-10-47-A.jpg

The camp is very basic, but very good! And very convienient to Sukhumvit. The trainers are all very good, and I highly recomend the place.

Here is a picture of a Hot girl on a Harley, nothing to do with the topic...

AsianBikerbabe2.jpg

Archived