Muay Thai gym

buddha

Bangkok Fight club is up on Asoke, open 18:00-22:00 or something...the only one I know in the area, the guys might have just been wearing the shorts. There is one near Lumpini Stadium, can't find the card, and one in Klong Toey, very Thai...I have to Say Jitti Gym is the best in BKK...

Old Hippie,

It might have been the one in Klong Toey they were running for. Do you remember where in the area it is, cuz my residence (soi 24) is pretty close up Klong Toey way.

Straycat, looks like a nifty website, ill have a look at it.

Cheers!

No, Soerry, I don't. I have a card some place, but I can't find them. Not to be a smart ass, but you could try following the runners. I'll keep looking. Oh, you could also try going to the stadiums, and asking the trainers if any schools are in the area.

Rajadamdern Stadium sells equipment, so does Lumpini...one sells Twins, the other Windy, and Raja Also sells their own lable, all good stuff. I believe they have mouth guards as well. I have the double guard, fits upper and lower, have the jaw tabs as well, I actually have 2, 1 Century and 1 Everlast, (about $25usd each) both come withsome sort of dental coverage. I can't emphasize enough, buy a good one! Fairtex out in Bang Plee also sells quality equipment, and has a great training facility, very modern. You may have to order the gear, then go pick it up. Oh yes, hand wraps are used in Thailand, usually about 200bht or so a pair.

Gloves maybe 1800-2000bht

Mouth guard 200-1000bht

Hand wraps 200bht

Groin cup 400bht

Short 300-1000bht

Oh you bitch! :) I am willing to step in and be Thaksin's pupet, all I need is 10mil a year, a car, and unlimited access to bar girls...

Hey, make yourself useful, and go to No Name Bar (Here after called NNB) and ask the door man where the gym he works at is. He has cards, which you could post here maybe...I think this is closer to the area the guy is looking for. Love you, miss you, see you are the sheep ranch! :)

Archived