IE not saving passwords?

Torneyboy

IE generally sucks. Download the free Firefox browser.

I actually prefer the features of the Opera browser. e.g. You can close the browser and have it open to the page(s) you had been viewing when you shut down. But the damn thing crashes far too often, and some times I have to reboot to get rid of it! :(

I've got Opera version 8.5 loaded on my PC. I tried updating it to version 9 to see if it would help, but after I did the #@$%&!! browser would close itself in about 5 seconds. :cussing:

I don't know about favorites having a drop down box for usernames and passwords...

Normally I shut this feature off in IE being security paranoid...

But if you want to check if it is on, goto: Tools/Options. Choose the "Content" tab. Press the "Autocomplete" button.

Make sure Username/Password is checked off.

<<burp>>

Flashermac said:

IE generally sucks. Download the free Firefox browser.

I actually prefer the features of the Opera browser. e.g. You can close the browser and have it open to the page(s) you had been viewing when you shut down. But the damn thing crashes far too often, and some times I have to reboot to get rid of it! :(

I've got Opera version 8.5 loaded on my PC. I tried updating it to version 9 to see if it would help, but after I did the #@$%&!! browser would close itself in about 5 seconds. :cussing:

Firefox...

Other Languages:

Australia,China,deutsch,English,Francais... :D

Archived