Hot CNN Anchors ( Locally )

BadaBing

THe other post about the ME crisis got a mention about CNN , which got me to think , in your region , you got " Hot " anchors ? , Here in the states , i'd say no..... ::

Here is what we got.....

Paula

anchor.paula.jpg

Soledad....

obrien.soledad.jpg

and Freddy.....

whitfield.fredricka.jpg

And Betty..... anchor.nguyen.jpg

oppps , forgot about Daryn....

kagan.daryn.jpg

we ain't got alot to look at here..... how about there ????

Bada :beer: Bing

Hello Sarisin

Nice to hear from a Philly friend , if you are back in BKK , drop me a PM about how to say hello to you when i'm in town , eta 1st week of sept.

Oh yeah , CNN ladies here ain't nothing to get excited about..... ::

Bada :beer: Bing

I'm too lazy to find something in english - Scania is the most southern part of Sweden today. Until 1658 it was the richest province in Denmark with the archbishop in Lund. If you study a map you'll find that Copenhagen was located in the middle of the Kingdom. Same if you look at Sweden and remember that Finland was a part of Sweden until 1809 - Stockholm was placed in the centre.

In the treaty the swedish promised to let us return to Denmark if not satisfied, but that they forgot directly and started with an operation similar to what the serbs did in Yogoslavia. Without scania and it's proeuorpean population Sweden had not joined EU.

Not CNN, but ESPN. I am in love with Colette Wong.

top_2.jpg

I was heartbroken earlier this year when she got knocked up (and it wasn't by me)...

And BadaBing, isn't Singaporean Sharon Tay still on KTLA in your hood? When visiting LA, I used to get up at 0-dark-thirty just to see her early AM show!

sharontaybw.jpg

Cheers,

SD

PS -- The above pix does not do Collette justice, but Sharon is just smokin' hot any way you see her.

Archived