Wake up Folks!!!! (another mobile phone story)

spudsmck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonderful story, remembers me at songtexts of the famous El Duce/Mentors raperock! Wonderful!

maybe a friend of mine should read your story..., he started a friendship with a bar lady after he met her two month ago. now, he call her daily while he is wearing already pink glasses... :angel:

Come to think about it, the road did seem very well lubed even though she was bent over and I was in the upper hole. Now it makes me wonder who was banging her before I took my turn?

There were 6 marks on her back so I made my mark. From what I hear, that is how her boyfriend keeps track of the amount of bacon she is suppose to bring home.

Jeez, this is one seriously grim thread....the real dreggs of humanity time folks!

No way is someone talking on the phone when they are with me.....why would they want to?? What a disrespectful and odd thing to do...mai su pap!

One thing for sure...this just demonstrates how little the BG's respect their punters and how little the punters care what happens...real grim....

Oh and really, if you don't make a girl moan lose and lose some control, you are doing something wrong...or don't care about what you are doing to her....again a demonstration of what type of person you are....we are dealing with people ya know, not robots....it's no wonder so many BG's hate their men and scam them if they treated like dirt. Jeez....get a clue already! You reap what you sow.........

One thing for sure...this just demonstrates how little the BG's respect their punters and how little the punters care what happens...real grim....

at least it demonstrates how much she respected him!

I have always been treated with more respect than I have asked for!

Punters and BGs shouldn't really care, that's how it is supposed to be, it is a professional arrangement between 2 adults. Sex for money! That would just be optimal if it would be always like that but then this board had no members ;)

Respect, yes - do I care for their issues? Hell no! Not in a one time arrangement at least!

Jeez, this is one seriously grim thread....the real dreggs of humanity time folks!

No way is someone talking on the phone when they are with me.....why would they want to?? What a disrespectful and odd thing to do...mai su pap!

Oh and really, if you don't make a girl moan lose and lose some control, you are doing something wrong...or don't care about what you are doing to her....again a demonstration of what type of person you are....we are dealing with people ya know, not robots....it's no wonder so many BG's hate their men and scam them if they treated like dirt. Jeez....get a clue already! You reap what you sow.........

If you respect her you would not require her to moan like it was the highlight of her life. Probably se doesn't like it very much. The moaning is for your benefit not hers, as is the whole punter setup. It's not to give her an inncome or show her a good time, it's about the plesure you get.

Guest lazyphil

who knows, the whole thing may have been a double bluff, her farang bf (or Thai) calls at a said time she knew she'd been humping the OP, she then tells the OP what he obviously likes to hear which makes him feel like king of the jungle in an attempt to draw him into the spidersweb, possible?

Archived