Wake up Folks!!!! (another mobile phone story)

spudsmck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeez' date=' this is one seriously grim thread....the real dreggs of humanity time folks!

No way is someone talking on the phone when they are with me.....why would they want to?? What a disrespectful and odd thing to do...mai su pap!

One thing for sure...this just demonstrates how little the BG's respect their punters and how little the punters care what happens...real grim....

Oh and really, if you don't make a girl moan lose and lose some control, you are doing something wrong...or don't care about what you are doing to her....again a demonstration of what type of person you are....we are dealing with people ya know, not robots....it's no wonder so many BG's hate their men and scam them if they treated like dirt. Jeez....get a clue already! You reap what you sow.........[/quote']

If you respect her you would not require her to moan like it was the highlight of her life. Probably se doesn't like it very much. The moaning is for your benefit not hers, as is the whole punter setup. It's not to give her an inncome or show her a good time, it's about the plesure you get.

What??? The girls i have been with normally moan because they are enjoying it....i like the ladies i'm with to at least get something from the experience! I can't cold shag someone, maybe others can.....i like to have a lady im with aroused, wet and enjoying herself....the idea of just screwing someone does seem rather boring to me. But maybe that's just me....

What??? The girls i have been with normally moan because they are enjoying it

Tjure. Do you by any chance possess paranormal perception? Or do you simply rely on what they are telling you?

How much do you know about women? It's impossible to fake arousal....if it's not there then it's obvious....oh and i am a psychologist and have spent years observing human behaviour....which helps a little i guess......

who knows, the whole thing may have been a double bluff, her farang bf (or Thai) calls at a said time she knew she'd been humping the OP, she then tells the OP what he obviously likes to hear which makes him feel like king of the jungle in an attempt to draw him into the spidersweb, possible?

Everythings possible in the twilight zone :)

Tjure. Do you by any chance possess paranormal perception? Or do you simply rely on what they are telling you?

How much do you know about women? It's impossible to fake arousal....if it's not there then it's obvious....oh and i am a psychologist and have spent years observing human behaviour....which helps a little i guess......

BGs can fake an entire relationship. :rotfl:

BGs can fake an entire relationship. :rotfl:

Yeah but thaey can't fake it when my MASSIVE PENIS is wearing that pussy out!!!

BTW- WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DANCING PINK ELEPHANT ICON!!!!!! I CANNOT GET THE DICKS HARD WITHOUT THE DANCING PINK ELEPHANT!!!:mad::mad::mad::elephant:

Doubtful dude....we ended up doing it for a few hours the rest of the night.

But always nice to hear your cheerful comments and opinion.....NOT!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause:

She can still bang u for hours and think you are a CHUMP, after all her job as a hooker is to fuck you!

Instead of telling others to "wake up", u need to wake up and realize that the hooker was handling her business on ur dime! LOL!!

Archived