Wake up Folks!!!! (another mobile phone story)

spudsmck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spudsmck said:

This isn?t the first girl I?ve been with that?s been on the phone while doing the deed. Another one was actually riding me cowgirl style as she was conversing with some dude that thought she was in her home town being a good girl.

Straight from the horse?s mouth?..what they feel for the guys that fall for them is Pitty. In fact she even sung me a song about how the Thai girls deal with it.

Did it ever occur to u that she was treating you like a chump ass sucker by staying on the phone with her other customers while servicing you? Think about it this way, if she really respected you and your money she would not DARE answer the phone to talk to another dude in your prescence.

All I know is that I never had a chick talk to another Dude on the mobile when we was about to get it on. They don't want to be disturbed when JJsushi works that ass out!!

That reminds me during one of my first trips I was banging a gogo ho and her Thai boyfriend(who she told me was her brother) was my moto driver; he was hanging outside her apt windows asking her in Thai why we were taking so long. He didn't realize that JJsushi was breaking that ASS DOWN!!! That chick put teeth marks in my shoulder to keep from making noise.

I was so fucking naive then because after Iwas done with the chick, homeboy had to drive me back to my hotel which was 20min away. We were on the outskirts of Patong which was dark and a freaking jungle. The entire way back I was thinking this cat is going to stop in the thickets and him and his boys were going to carve me up like a suckling pig. I figured when he stopped I would grab him by his neck and try to break it before the others got me. JJSUSHI was going to go out like a CHAMP!!

I had my entire death scenario planned.

Nothing happend and I paid him a solid ass tip @ the hotel.

That shit opened me up to how easily one could get into an uncompromising situation in LOS with no backup. Since that trip I always carry some sort of personal protection when I go out. Nice to know that farangs don't get patted down when entering a club. :elephant:

Old Hippie said:

We've probably all been both at some point...

Speak for urself my man. Never had a chick yapping with a john on my dime. If a chick even thinks about it I would tell her to shut the phone off or bounce. Cats that allow that to happen are straight suckas! Fuck that!!

Unless of course you get off on that type of kinky shit.

Now I have had chicks call me when their John's went off to work or ran errands and left them in the room. They are usually bored and finished going through every item on the room service menu.

They know I don't give a shit about how they make their money or play the jealous lover role. They just want to talk because the hotel/apt does not have any good movies/soaps on @ the time.

<Did it ever occur to u that she was treating you like a chump ass sucker by staying on the phone with her other customers while servicing you? >

Doubtful dude....we ended up doing it for a few hours the rest of the night.

But always nice to hear your cheerful comments and opinion.....NOT!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause:

have a few giks with their boyfriends/sponsors living in farang country. and the girls get the daily morning or afternoon calls from them. and during the phone conservation it comes allways to the point 'what are you doing?' and all the different girls allways answer in the same way ' i stay home, clean my room'. really they allways answer 'clean my room' doesn't matter if we are on her room or my place, if we are just doing IT or only watch TV or some other girls are over and they enjoy the gossip talk. and acctually they never clean their room when i am there, (but okay sometime do the dishes at my place. :: )

so if you on the side of the telephone where you have to dial +66 in front don't get to exalted if you different girls seems to be such a clean girl.

A girl a met 1 year ago (22yo) disappeared to Holland with a retiree :)

I saw her in Lucifer last night and exchanged phone numbers again. She just called me and said "no call me or not send me message today, i go BKK today say bye bye to boyfriend me he go back home, I don't want to be angry him" "I call you tomorrow - you show me room new you, okay?"

At least she was decent enough to spare him the headache before she sucks my d...... tomorrow! :)

Archived