New to Thailand and need hotel advice please

Haawk

The_Munchmaster said:_ NEP and the Nana Hotel car park = the crappiest, sleaziest part of the p4p scene is all you want then I suppose you could be right. Not for me though.

A question for The_Munchmaster:

I am curious: Why did you post a comment like that on a web site with the name: "Nanaplaza.com"? ::

thaihoteldiscounts said: _ If you pay for the night you arrive at, then the hotel will keep the room for you without question. When you book, you just enter in your flight details.

Good advice ... from someone who apparently understands the hotel business.

Paying the first night in advance would be cheap insurance for any late arrival, not just in Bangkok, but anywhere, any time.

Thanks for posting that suggestion.

Khun004 said:
The_Munchmaster said:_ NEP and the Nana Hotel car park = the crappiest, sleaziest part of the p4p scene is all you want then I suppose you could be right. Not for me though.

A question for The_Munchmaster: I am curious: Why did you post a comment like that on a web site with the name: "Nanaplaza.com"? :: .

A question for Khun004. I am curious why you are asking me such a bloody stupid question. ::

Nanaplaza.com isn't just about Nanaplaza (NEP) :rolleyes: it's about the whole p4p scene and a whole lot more, or hadn't you realized that yet? :shakehead

Thanks everybody for the replys.

I think all my questions were answered, and much better then I ever expected.

Question for The_Munchmaster:

Where would you recomend as a good p4p if Nana is not that good ?

Soi Cowboy is infinitely better than NEP in my opinion but you should visit Cowboy, Patpong, NEP and Soi 33 to make your own mind up. Throw in a bit of afternoon delight in Washington Square as well if you have the energy. :smirk:

Archived