The Open

The_Munchmaster

I've always liked the BO as the best of the Big-4 on the PGA tour. This course seems to be too easy , earlier this week , some were saying -20 would be needed to win... :shocked:

Tiger talked about leaving his driver and 5 wood home , replaced with a 2 iron. I have not been able to watch any of it yet. Will tune in over the weekend.

Tiger also mentioned he was playing this one for his recently deceased father... :(

Bada :beer: Bing

Tiger has not been using a driver much,4 Times today (Friday).

Els is making a fight of it by finishing the Day 1 shot behind.

i like Links play as it is more competitive and difficult.

normally by the Sea and needs more skill to play the course.

the American/Spanish/Portugese courses are made easy for the golfers.

hardly any rough and beautiful fairways and pins in easy positions.

Looking forward to the ELS v Woods pairing saturday , Ernie is another nice guy on the tour. As far as the USA cources being too easy , you might want to watch the Masters or better yet , the US Open sometime , gives one and all fits.... :cool:

Bada :beer: Bing

MICHAEL Owen has loaned Tiger Woods his £3million mansion after the golfer's hotel plans got bunkered.

Defending champion Woods wanted to take over an entire hotel but could not find anywhere near the British Open tournament that was posh enough for him and his entourage.

So the England star has helped out Woods by letting him use his 17th century country retreat, which has a swimming pool, games room, fitness centre, hot tub and separate guest suites.

Full Story

Very nice of Mr Owen , but how can any place that has " Hoy " in it , not have any hotels.....

" For the first time since 1967, the Open is being held at the Royal Liverpool Golf Club in Hoylake on The Wirral ??" and the area suffers from a lack of luxury hotels. "

Bada :rotfl: Bing

....Tiger also mentioned he was playing this one for his recently deceased father....

Why do people say things like that? He's playing it because he's a golfer and because it's The Open.

You telling me you never f*cked a bird and said that this is for your recently departed X..... :cool:

Bada :condom: Bing

BTW: the tourney is pretty good as of now , don't you think ?

Archived