Explain this please...

Old Hippie

zombie,

For a psychologist your arguments are not very well underbuilt. You simply inform us that the mirror/projection thing is not true. Why? As fas as I know this concept is still used today in psychotherapy. In the above I did not state that Rabbits and Elephants cant go together at all. With yabaa in the mix dont you think that is also a factor that makes her horny? Not only your cock? Maybe you felt offended by this Tantric knowledge?

The repeat thing was already mentioned btw.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jitagawn said:

" Sex you pay for, can often times be cheaper than the sex you think you are getting for free. "

Truer words were never spoken!!! Lest the younger lads foget these immortal words of wisdom.

I agree whole heartedly; you could add up all the money I have spent on airfare, hotels and women in LOS X 10 and it pales in comparison to what my Farang ex-wife cost me :banghead::cussing:

OH, S1, jitagawn,

you guys speak about relationships as if it were for the sex only.

Comparing ex-gf/wife to women in LOS is like comparing apples with durians.

BGs provide sex, that's what you pay for. A gf or wife provides much more. The sex is just a small part of it. It's called a relationship.

I'm sure you guys were half joking but below quote raised my concerns.

" Sex you pay for, can often times be cheaper than the sex you think you are getting for free. "

Truer words were never spoken!!!

OH, S1, jitagawn,

you guys speak about relationships as if it were for the sex only.

Comparing ex-gf/wife to women in LOS is like comparing apples with durians.

BGs provide sex, that's what you pay for. A gf or wife provides much more. The sex is just a small part of it. It's called a relationship.

I'm sure you guys were half joking but below quote raised my concerns.

Z

Speaking for myself I was referring to the financial aspects. From my past experiences I am pro-relationship, anti-marriage for a number a reasons; first and foremost being what is good and beautiful in the beginning can, and often does turn to crap after awhile. Without that marriage license hanging on the wall you can cut your loses and walk.

S1

"...BGs provide sex, that's what you pay for. A gf or wife provides much more..."

No, not my second wife, she didn't provide anything. And if your wife stopped fucking, you'd get a lot more tired of her crap, a lot faster. Sex is an important part of a relationship. I DO AGREE, it is NOT the only part.

I am of course refferring to the financial devastation of divorce and child support, and the financial cost of dating and trying to get sex...weird thing about pussy, it is the only thing you have to keep paying for, even when you are done using it. It is called alimony and or child support.

zombie,

For a psychologist your arguments are not very well underbuilt. You simply inform us that the mirror/projection thing is not true. Why? As fas as I know this concept is still used today in psychotherapy. In the above I did not state that Rabbits and Elephants cant go together at all. With yabaa in the mix dont you think that is also a factor that makes her horny? Not only your cock? Maybe you felt offended by this Tantric knowledge?

The repeat thing was already mentioned btw.

No, mirroring is not anything remotely close to what you described. It is simulataneous behaviour seen in 2 or more behaviour.

Projection is the unconcious placing of feelings upon another, so thats nothing close to your tantric hoodoo.

Transference is also not close to what you describe, as it relates to the unconcious projection of unresolved parental issues onto another....amongst other things...

So not sure what you mean?

What i wrote is true...upto you if you don't believe it. I don't care. You totally misunderstood my lame attempt at humour (rabbit, elephant and yaba bit)...i was just trying to be funny and obviously failed...ho hum....i know a lot about tantric stuff...i don't take it seriously.

You totally misunderstood my lame attempt at humour (rabbit, elephant and yaba bit)...i was just trying to be funny and obviously failed...ho hum....i know a lot about tantric stuff...i don't take it seriously.

It ain't rocket science, Zombie.

She meant to say that both have their plus side even for the die hards in the prostitution business.

Rabbits when time is an issue and elephants for the cavernous in our midst.

back to topic...

Archived