Explain this please...

Old Hippie

TC >Now I must say I was getting horny over these two girls and of course they see me as a client. We were having a ball and some conversation that went deeper than the usual Thai chitchat. I would have taken them both if my partner would have been okay. A few days later we run into them again and they could hardly be bothered to even say hello.All their lovely female Energy had vanished...(maybe they were on downers) Since I was under no illusion with the practicality of that moment of joy, I could not project anything on them. So I would say there is much more illusion giving than you think from the side of the BG, cause the more illusion she sells the more money she gets in her pocket. Or do you see this situation as different?<

Different, and far more simple.

On the whole, femaile falang aren't likely to end up as good source of revenue for the BG. Maybe a very occasional one, but rare. Chitchat is OK but doesn't fill the coffers. They's simply written you off as a source of income, and therefore couldn't be bothered playing the game.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just what does all this have to do with me? And Babysitting in a nanny section? I am yet again confused!

As for all the psycho babble stuff, I will remind you, that on 3 separate occassions, I have been found perfectly sane by a panel of V.A. Psychiatrists. That should say it all right there in terms of that profession, and their ability to analize/diagnose...

LOL

Speaking as one from that realm of study, i would say you are perfectly sane....ting tong, sure, but sane....

That'll be 50 bucks...thanks.

Yawn.....

You are obviously tired...please get some sleep.

That'll be 20 bucks....reduced rate as you didn't waste too much of my time...i hate it when people go on and on....sheesh!

Spanner comin at ya....

Ok, i read the whole thread and whilst i agree with the 'yawn' comment, well there's not much else that i do.

TC, the whole spiritual mirror thing is lovely, but just not true/real. As is the male organ thing....my elephant sure has been happy in many rabbit holes....and the rabbit was jumping like it was spring and yaba was freely available on tap....

So, why do men fall for the same thing again and again...

It boils down to what is missing in a person and what they find in another....we all are products of our upbringing and experience...what we miss, we want....'nature abhors a vacuum'.....well people do the same stuff...

Example, man, 50, not attractive, low self esteem, low self confidence, aging and very well aware of that fact....= VULNERABLE!

Thai BG....young, pretty, sexy and knows it...confident of her abilitites in relation to men....maybe not much else, but this is her sphere of control....

=

Obvious outcome. Mix in the sex, visual cues, desire...you got a nice potent mix....the exploiter and the exploited...plus life experiences and deficits in childhood will provide a fertile anticedent....

There is also some interesting psychobabble, called the 'power to repeat'....most people tend to repeat the same mistakes and fail to learn from them....they will only shift, normally, as the result of a severe all encompassing crisis....then people learn and change....so whilst things are bad, but not too bad, the man will repeat and not learn/change....only when really badly stung will he run away.....people just dont see that juggernaut heading towards them until it's too late....they dont want to see it.....they think they have mastery, but delude themselves, often because they want to believe that they can control it....they can't and such thinking is totally flawed....so they repeat and repeat....unable to shift, confidence declining, more vulnerable, more exploitable....they give more and more to compensate for the huge deficit growing ever bigger....the 'why don't you love me, i'm so good to you' thing.....failing to realise it's got nothing to do with love.........a player, plays.....

I could go on, but i hope you get the picture....there is more to this....but i'll see how many flames i get before deciding on a reply. Suffice to say, everyone has their reasons and anticedents, to me it's easy to work out (maybe i should start an ex-pat/holiday farang therapy service!!).....advice is to do what i did, go fishing....see what kinda bite you get....i never got stung, but i got lied to a lot, i just always knew....so i walked....

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's a duck...

Flame on!

Oh and that'll be 100 bucks, cos i actually did some work!

Peace. :cover:

Holy Moly,

what a heat in here!

ime dick/pussy sizes matter for the pure penetrations sake, what really makes me feel good is the energy i receive from my partner.

noone has to be perfect to be spiritual, there are zillions of ways to be or experience spirituality. nobody is perfect anyways, spirituality can help you to learn more about yourself or others, having said that, it helps you to reach perfection or getting there.

i would be careful to put people into these small boxes, haven't we all learned that everyone is anonymous here and only reveals as much from his real character as he wants?

TC, i know you only have the best interest in mind, what you don't see is that you seem to get carried away and you sound pretty much offensive whenever you have a different POV. That would be the small boxes thing! I am sure you are smart enough to make your point without sounding offensive! Btw I don't think there are TC haters on the board! Hate is a strong word and this board is a too little part of everyones live that one could boil up to hate someone! just my 2 satangs!

Zombie:

i want a refund for my 100 bucks ;)

because you have desribed only one side of the story, the vulnerbale man and the girl that knows she is way hotter than him (cheap sum up i know)

I have nothing to complain about what you said, exactly that happens here everyday 200+ times

The same girl would be in the VULNERBALE position if she meets a handsome guy, succesful with a good sef esteem, she would not be so confident anymore all of a sudden, she would feel worth less than him (if he fails to make her feel good about herself) and she would not be able to scam him since she really likes him and she is afraid of loosing him!

there are dozens of other variations, that's why i find it impossible to make a final point here, it is very complex! This is why i refuse to say all BGs are bad.

Let's call it even ;)

Hmmm, well i'll go with the handsome man thing, however i'll just complicate things a bit further....

Looks and money can even up the playing field, but if the lady in question has been in the business awhile she is likely to be damaged emotionally/psychologically and will have problems forming a close bond...some of her behaviour might be 'odd' as a result. Sure she can fall in love, but love isn't a 'cure all' and after the initial rush, the baggage always emerges....you can't run from yourself....people try to but you can never do so....if your experiences have been shitty, then they will envariably come back and bite you on the ass...

So sure, young, handsome successful man can bring the equation to balance, but why would such a fellow want an (ex-)bargirl in the first place????? Theres plenty of 'normal' very very sexy ladies out there who wont screw someone over for cash...

I think bottom line is....unless you are young, successful and damned good looking, you got no chance with miss money grabber of the year...and why would you want such a person anyway? bargirls exist to cater for a type of service that precludes intimacy and love. If you are fooled by the illusion, look within at why (or look in the mirror).....you will find the answer....then be honest with yourself and get the hell out...

Did i earn my 100 back yet?? :yeahthat:

but if the lady in question has been in the business awhile she is likely to be damaged emotionally/psychologically and will have problems forming a close bond...some of her behaviour might be 'odd' as a result.

Another not unimportant factor punters should take into consideration is her ever increasing desperation to find Mr. Right as the days go by.

This factor seriously clouds her judgement and the resultinmg consequences speak for themselves.

So sure, young, handsome successful man can bring the equation to balance, but why would such a fellow want an (ex-)bargirl in the first place????? Theres plenty of 'normal' very very sexy ladies out there who wont screw someone over for cash...

actually that seems to be a very sensitive topic here.

possible answers:

1) she knows how to get him off

2) she makes it very easy and makes him feel good

3) she simply rocks

this topic is really complex and we wont find final answers here. i only can speak from my own experience. I think here in Pattaya I am kinda handsome when i compare myself to all the football shirt guys and old fellas I should be doing well. In the real world I see my self as an average guy but for some reasons i always get the girls I want. Never ever had a problem with it. I guess i know what they want to hear when I see them. I am a Pak Wan and i like to have fun, the girls seem to like it.

Take this bla bla above as semi confidence or full confidence since I know in Pattaya i get pussy I have nothing to loose, i just bla bla them with some stuff!

it usually ends in a terrible desaster, I am not even talking about my 6 million girlfriends I used to have here, it is more the fact that Thai Girls love to believe the opposite. I always tell them I am a bad man, not djai dee which they never believe. They always try to see the good side in me, which is clearly there but not for them :)

Dunno how real the 60 sms per day are, dunno how serious they are but at least i feel like a preferred customer. I NEVER bar fine, since it is fucking boring too, look, pick and fuck. When I dig a girl I talk to her, spend her some drinks and let her know that I will come back. After a few times playing this game they start asking what would be wrong with them. and so on. I usually let them know in which club they can find me and they usually follow this invitation.

Once i shagged them they tell me they don't feel that man like me would love "ladybar!"

Maybe because I handle things different, maybe because i am such a pak wan, no idea. I am sure many guys have heard that before.

Maybe your case studies can answer it for me!

"...

* zombienation Said:

So sure, young, handsome successful man can bring the equation to balance, but why would such a fellow want an (ex-)bargirl in the first place????? Theres plenty of 'normal' very very sexy ladies out there who wont screw someone over for cash..."

Maybe we need a reminder of what divorce laws, courts, lawyers, prenuptial agreements etc are all for? They are there because some women will indeed screw a guy for cash! The wise man with a lot to lose, may wish to just pay as he goes. Sex you pay for, can often times be cheaper than the sex you think you are getting for free.

Archived