Coyote Dancers - what's the point?

eyebee

I used to frequently go to G clubs in BKK.

I agree that you can not always judge the flesh as there is not as much flesh on display in such places.

But, I must also add that G clubs gals are a different lot from the BG/gogo BG.

To each one his own tastes

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gentlemen's clubs.

The resort, the square resort etc....

Although the "classification" is not always clear as some people fight over this term as there is not a true distinction with coyote ugly clubs...Forte etc..

My definition of G clubs:

Membership (not only members are granted entrance but it is more expansive for non-members)

clubs, with dancers and hostesses (PR = public relations) dedicated to entertain you.

Not same as pegasus club which is a high class bordello.

In these G clubs most of the PR, sidelines etc...and even dancers are up to the fun but not always on the first visit and.....it costs a lot a lot. (when I say a lot, a basic membership which entitles you to x bottle of your poison etc..costs around 30k bht, then you have to offer ladydrinks etc... -> a night out in one of these clubs and if you find a lady willing to have fun then, could be around 8-12k bht for the night out.....

This is a quick explanation

drogon,

Your location says Belgium but I am curious.

Your ancestry is Asian, isn't it?

Your use of the term G club is the first hint.

The reason I ask is that it would explain a lot of things to me as far as the other things going on in your life that you have posted about.

Archived