Coyote Dancers - what's the point?

eyebee

OK' date=' in a club where the Coyote Girls are the only girls perhaps it's all right but in a gogo with a plethora of nude and semi-nude girls around why would anyone want to look at fully clothed girls dancing? I just don't get it... :dunno::dunno: [/quote']

Because it is a giant market! Many men prefer to use their fantasy "whats underneath it"

It is more of a real life situation.

Eh? What's the point of that? If you want a real life situation, why wouldn't you go out into all the other millions of real life bars? :dunno:

What's next? Theme bars where half the girls are pigs, they make you work really hard at chatting them up and, when you get them back to your room, they turn into heffers and spend most of their time nagging you? :shakehead

How about "Divorce bars" where, as soon as you get them back, they spit on you and take half your possessions? :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT

"Guys that are attracted by Non Nudity are hunters and willing to take the risk."

Hunter shmunter. By supporting this type of shit you are helping to bring about the demise of something really nice.

It is not a risk thing. It is an illusion thing. Losers whe think that "I met her on her first night at Thermae" types.

Guys that take dressed women form a go go bar crave stretch marks, tatoos, raunch and nasty surprises and gamble with their dicks.

Normal, healthy, hetersexual men like myself prefer to see that, at the very least, she is not horribly scarred, infected, or touched by a flamethrower before dipping in.

Good luck CT. Good luck with your coyote reject trash. I will stick with nudity....like a real man.

Good luck CT. Good luck with your coyote reject trash. I will stick with nudity....like a real man.

it is not my invention :)

I support different tastes because they make me money!

:):) Sticking with nudity doesn't make you a real man, you are a real man when you can bang the shit out of this bird and don't come after 3 minutes :) :) :)

CT

You have part of the "real man" concept down. You left out the part about starting a thread about banging a girl and some real sex happening at some point during the thread.

If I asked for advice on the net like that I would be damn sure to post a graphic report in appreciation for all the people that gave me good advice.

Remember, I advised you to bang her in the interest of thread survival.

Details! Please...

hehe

I would love to see that report :)

I am a stats geek ;)

Anyways, when i started visiting gogo bars i used to walk in stupidly and order a drink and wateched lame hookers while they were dancing lame!

Now i turn around when the girls suck!

Don't like it - don't go!

There are only a few good bars anyways.

I still like Heavens Above the most, the girls have an attitude but the show girls are really hot imo!

My mate and I where just checking out bars we have never been to.

The most of these girls don't dance anyways, they move like they gotta take a piss and can't hold it anymore!

Pattaya is full of those uninspired brats. WTF happenend to LD1???

There was a hawaiian dancer "show", the song was the Ketchup Song from Los Ketchup, probably 130bpm and those girls where dancing like they hear "Hello" from Lionel Ritchie

What a crap!

So much crap bars as right now have never been in Pattaya. LD SC still has good shows and a few decent girls, and Heavens Above as well, they have this great lesbian show that I like, still, they have 4 absolutely brilliant girls and 50 crap girls!

You guys should really try the shark club (aka groping bar)

They have 4 brilliant girls, 2 tiny body teeny looking girls (sisters 19 & 23) with the most perfect real C-Cup breasts i have seen in thailand so far, and 2 others, one with short hair with the most perfect face i have ever seen so far and an older girl 28 which loves to Deep Throat (she said that)!

They also have pussy show tables :)

Go see it before 10pm and you gonna be happy!

(Shark Club not Shark A Gogo)

Archived