Hong Kong

Crash999

The gogo bar scene in Wanchai & Tsim Sha Tsui is pretty dire, particularly if you are used to Long Gun quality. D'Aguilar St is a good lively area, especially at the weekends, and there are usually a range of women looking to get chatted up. Macau makes a great day trip, not sure about woman availability though.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would agree that the scene in Wanchai does not compare to BKK either in quality or price.

The earlier post that referred to Dusk till Dawn reminded me of some good nights there.

One of the live bands they feature is excellent-- not the female group.

It is usuallly bursting to the seams during the rugby 7's and awassh with freelancers , mainly Chinese. On other nights it is often quiet earlier in the evening.

Opposite is a very good Philippina restaurant - Cintra, with good food and a meeting place for all philippinos/as -- families, maids, etc. Many of the girls look open to offers.

However if you want a sure fire thing go next door to Firehouse. An ago go. All the girls are philippinas and demand the earth if you are thinking of a takeaway. Drinks too are pricey. Make sure you take a thick wallet

I live in Hongkers. It ain't no Thailand! Don't go to Shenzen unless you can speak chinese or are with someone who can. The level of service an quality of girl in Macau is a notch above Mongkok therefor comanding the higher prices.

For Mongkok try 2nd Fl, 135 Prince Edward Rd. The rooms are better than most and staff are friendly and speak reasonable pidgin english. Its the Prince Edward MTR station take the exit for the Hotel Concourse.

Hope this helps.

Try Wanchai on a Sunday afternoon - lots of girls hangout in the bars in the afternoon looking to fall in love/have some company.

If you're really sad you could go 'window shopping' by wandering around central on Sunday and eyeing up all the filipino girls there.

Reply to Gilbert

Why Macau instead of Mongkok??? Many reasons:

For girls in Massage parlour in Mongkok, most are illegal immigrants or on short tourist visas. So most of them will maximise the income before they are caught and deported, or the expiry of the visa. An average girl will work on 15 to 20 customers pert day while stunners can top 30. Sometimes u see guys waiting in the tiny sitting area waiting for their turns with the same girl!!! Guess it won't be a nice experience at all to learn that u are perhaps the end of the line, LOL. Out of the US$50 u paid, the girl probably gets a lil less than US30, she is definitely very eager to finish u off asap and get on to the next one. For the money u paid, u are entitled to 45 minutes, but most wouldn't stand 30 minutes. BJ is a standard procedure, u don't have to propose or ask for it, girls are willing to perform because they hope to shoot u off without the actual sex, imagine how 30 men a day can do if all enter her. Everything is done in a hurry, strictly business feel.

For Macau, an average girl will not go more than 2 to 3 times a day. Majority are from mainland China, while a small supply of Thais, Koreans, and even Russians are also available. BJ is also a standard procedure. If she does not initiate, u can propoose. Quality of girls are generally higher than those in Mongkok.

I just went there last weekend, one mamasan in the nite club told me that the latest package for an early session goes down to about US$150 INCLUDING the girl's money!!! And for another US$65(HK$500), u can have an extra girl, i.e threesome. Well, business is going down in Macau.

Have some experience with Shenzhen.

It is definitely not a place for a newbie.

Besides the sanuk aspect, where at least you can fumble through the communication issues, daily life kind of things can be extraordinarily difficult outside your hotel. And I will tell you: if you stay at a hotel comparable to your basic 1000 baht per night 3-star BKK sex tourist haven, it will be a DUMP and English will not be spoken. Anything nicer is at near Hong Kong prices.

Regardless of where you stay, you will not be able to do the walk of shame with a girl, it's simply not allowed and exposes especially her to serious consequences (though contrary to some of the reports here, I did not have too much trouble on my last visit -- at the Landmark Hotel -- but you have to be discreet, as in, have her come in a few minutes after you). And this can be highly variable depending on what kind of campaigns the authorities have going on at that particular moment.

If you can crack into it, however, it really is quite good. In fact my very first "sanuk" experience was there: 5 years back, spent 3 nights in Shenzhen with a Chinese buddy at a hotel outside the city limits. At night they had about a hundred seriously beautiful young ladies hanging around their KTV place waiting to be your "hostess." In the daytime they'd become your guide. The GF experience. Sound familiar?

Actually I get a little misty thinking about those days...

Ted's report reminds me a story that a Chinese from Shenzhen once told me. As would be expected, lots of Hong Kong men have mistresses in Shenzhen. Typically, the men will work in Hong Kong during the day, and travel to Shenzhen to meet their honeys for some evening fun. The Chinese guy told me that if go to the Shenzhen side of the Shenzhen-HK border crossing about 6:00 pm, you will see a huge pack of primo babes, all waiting for their meal tickets to cross the border.

No doubt, a few of them will be stood up by their lovers. Maybe there's a good opportunity there to scoop up a jilted babe.

JG

quote:

Originally posted by joegumby:

Ted's report reminds me a story that a Chinese from Shenzhen once told me. As would be expected, lots of Hong Kong men have mistresses in Shenzhen. Typically, the men will work in Hong Kong during the day, and travel to Shenzhen to meet their honeys for some evening fun. The Chinese guy told me that if go to the Shenzhen side of the Shenzhen-HK border crossing about 6:00 pm, you will see a huge pack of primo babes, all waiting for their meal tickets to cross the border.

I could easily believe this, though I was not paying enough attention on the several occasions where I have made this crossing.

Standing in the lines there puts you among one serious cross-section of humanity. It can be quite interesting, actually, if you have the patience.

To Acer Vertura

Any info on other Massage Places in Mongkok/Prince Edward ?. I was in Hong Hong 3 weeks ago and found 135 Prince Edward Road West which you recommend and it was really good !

Also what is the current situation in Mongkok - I heard there was a big bust about a week after I left.

Austen

p.s Any info about Hainan island also welcome

Austen33

There was a big bust a while back where the cops swept through looking for illegal immigrants and drugs. It was well publicized and lasted for 3-4 days. Then the next day it was business as usual for the brothels. You and I need not worry because the police seem to only hit on the ladies and the brothel attendants. They leave the punters alone.

You might try the Carnival Sauna on Kings Road, near the Fortress Hill MTR station. For HK$1000 you can get a good massageand guaranteed handjob. Sneak $500 into the massage room as a tip for the gal and that should get you the full monty. Not all provide this though. I usually sneak the tip in inside my mobile phone. The quality of the ladies can be good to exceptional and they usually allow some finger exploration as part of the basic service.

Neptune 2 in Wanchai on the weekend can be a good place for the Filipina freelancers. Don't pay more than $500, maybe $1000 for the real lookers.

Best of luck!

Archived