Hong Kong

Crash999

Shenzen is on my list of videos to do on nighlife, not because it is good, but simply because it is walkable from Hong Kong train station and enroute to much better sex destinations in China. Plus airfares are much less than flying from Hong Kong.

I got laid by a lovely streetwalker. But the vice cops made rounds collecting the working girls into paddywagons. Also, while walking from the train station I was solicited by a stunner who took me to a nearby apartment where her cohorts were hiding in waiting to rob me.

I was most worried when my covert camera broke and I had to take it for repair in Shenzen. Thought they would turn me in to the Public Security Bureau as a spy, but the technicians loved it. So maybe mainland Chinese aren't so different from overseas Chinese in the businesslike mentality (or I was just lucky).

This city is a real skyscraper business city. Somehow I expected quaint factories. Also made me realize that China is *not* third world (well, some provinces are). China is second world like Russia. I'm used to super cheap holidays in cambodia and elsewhere in SE Asia. Some very pretty girls though...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damenm wrote on may 17...

"most sucessful businessmen in china have strong connections with police and/or gangsters."

And the army. Since the military has to self-supporting they got involved in many nightlife businesses. Reminds me of Cambodia where it is the armed representatives of the state who are the biggest extorters of the criminal class.

Also reminds me how real life experiences teach languages well. In Shenzen when I walked back to my hotel with an eager girl she said, seeing a police raid and search floor by floor for some gangster, 'chao fun'. I will never forget the Chinese word for police.

There is a good amount of action in Wanchai. But, its not great value for the dollar. A decent, but obnoxious place to start is at Joe Bananas (or some similar name that all the cabbies will know) because they have a mix of working and non working girls. You might fall into something free. Most likely, though, you'll migrate over to Dusk til Dawn. If you strike out there, the clientele will be able to direct you to even seedier places down the street. Yup, bring a thick wallet. crazy.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

Crash999<

Tsim Sha Tsui is the best place for meeting the local chicks. The bars are cool, and the restaurants are very good, especially the ones that specialize in foreign cuisine. Basically, it is a yuppy+bohemian neighborhood. No hookers. There is a nearby escalator which goes halfway up the mountains. That is pretty cool. Good luck.

wink.gif" border="0

I think vtombrown is talking about Lan Kwai Fung (LKF) which is on Hong Kong Island, very close to the escalator. Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) is on Kowloon side of the harbour and is very local mixed in with a lot of the touristy hotels. There is action in both areas but TST can be much more difficult.

The local gals don't mix with foreigners as much as say the ladies in Thailand do. Just a fact of life when living in Hong Kong

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

Crash999<

Tsim Sha Tsui is the best place for meeting the local chicks. The bars are cool, and the restaurants are very good, especially the ones that specialize in foreign cuisine. Basically, it is a yuppy+bohemian neighborhood. No hookers. There is a nearby escalator which goes halfway up the mountains. That is pretty cool. Good luck.

wink.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for correcting me AcerV. Sometimes I get a little disoriented. Don't know what could be causing it. Seems to often happen during the night time hours. crazy.gif" border="0

Archived