Street girls

Chris53

[color:black][/color]

I have found a great place near Chitlom station to have a massage with one or two girls for 1600 baht for 2hrs. I am happy to go there every night but would like to meet a street girl for something more exciting. The pick up and the thought of where we are going to have sex. Can anyone tell me the best and safest places to meet a street girl? I have noticed some outside McDonalds and the book shop at the other end of Sukhumvit RD.

Thanks for your help.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be very careful with street girls.

If something goes wrong- with girls from the street- you have no recourse at all. Druggings and the vast majority of thefts are with girls from the street and to a lesser degree the freelancer bars.

Buying a woman out of the bar is far safer if you don't really know your way around.

Street girls are also usually on the street for a reason...criminal records...STD's etc. You might want to have a buddy when trolling for fish out in the open water like that so someone will help cover your back.

Esatablished venues are much better when undertaking solo ops

Some of the street girls are simply freelancers who don't want to work in a place where they might be recognised. But you do have to be careful, since some are drug users.

A friend found a nice looking Ramkhamhaeng University girl who would freelance at Lumpini when she really needed money. At first, she went happily enough for 500 baht, but after a while decided she was worth 1,000. He told me he stopped one the other day who asked for 1,500 baht short time! Prices are going up everywhere.

If you are looking for Freelancers, try the front of the Nana Hotel, always a few there and after the Nana Disco has closed at about 2 am its peak hour. Can be over 100 girls to pick.

Another good place is the entrance lobby of the Nana Disco. Buy yourself a drink sit down and watch the girls going in. If you like the look of one just wave her over and let her sit with you.

I've picked a few nice ones that way :D

Archived