Street girls

Chris53

"I have noticed some outside McDonalds and the book shop at the other end of Sukhumvit RD."

If you are talking about the book store between Soi3 and Soi 5 , that has to be the scariest bunch of "girls" and Ladyboys around the Sukumvit area , hiding in the shadows etc,

I guess if you are looking for the unexpected and like danger then thats your place :(

Not me , they scare me !

OC

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where to be sure to find street girls?

1. Chinatown

2. Outside of Lumpini Park

3. Petchburi Rd (outside of Siam Hotel)

4. Sukhumvit (bus stop at Nana intersection + at the mouth of Soi 19 [McDonalds]) <-- scarecrows! ;)

5. Outside of Morchit market

I'm sure there are more...

In my humble opinion the absolute BEST place to find street girls anywhere I have ever seen in BKK is directly in back of the Siam Hotel on Phetburi.

Starts getting busy shortly after midnight and goes to close to sun up. All night cars drive up and down picking up women. Lot of taxis also.

I don't know the name of the street so if anyone does please post it.

Is it dangerous for falang? Fucking right it is. Thai language is essential as you will be the only falang there.

Good place to hang out for those who fear nothing...

The street behind the Siam Hotel and Mona Lisa is called Khampaeng Phet 7. The girls used to hang around outside the Siam Hotel but have now been moved on. The road is a bit dodgy to walk down as there is no path as such.

There are some lovely looking girls there, but a little bit intimidating maybe, as there are very very few farangs around. Only for the more experienced, Thai speakers IMHO.

Archived