What is a goober?

BKKanalist

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you see goober under my name?

You guys have increased my stress level here.

I have used KY (both the classic loved by generations and the new over rated warming one), Durex, Astroglide and a few local brands picked up in ASEAN countries- one with a name close to goober.

Is this some kind of hint? A goober sounds like someone on a shit list of some sort. Like sputum or even worse - Gomer's cousin.

What have I done here?

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Good Ole' gomer Pyle..whom of course lives in about the richest neighborhood on Oahu, an ilsand where 12% of the people are millionares. Don't let that stat confuse you as people who bought property in before the spike of the early 90's and held it are now millionares. Yep, people who don't even car to spell check their posts are in the 12%...

Of course some will say that Gomer the Goober is a Bad "Billy Carter" Peanut also. But for differnt reasons...Seems he hangs out at the beach in Queen Kapiolani park, nick name "quees Beach" for a few reasons...Any Jim Neighbors is real nice gent who says hello everybody....I've even seen him do a couple go Gooooly's for kids.

That's a goober!

I promise I will try not to splash anything on you guys until this is resolved.

Where is KS anyway?

Doesn't KS care that HE HAS A GOOBER on his board?

How can this "goober" shit be out of my life once and for all? I am watching my back because I know that someone is out to get me.

Archived