Beer coolers

chelseafan

Called stubbie holders in Australia. I think they would be called hand warmers in UK!

If you cant find them then theres a good oportunity for a business. I use to get heaps made in Australia for various groups I was in and took a lot to Thailand. I think I introduced the first ones to the Silver Dollar bar to Bobby. (the Wet suit Type).

Very easy and cheap to make, the ones made out of the wet suit material are the best. Can fold them up for the back pocket dont smell or get damaged as the foam ones. The most expensive part is the print on the holder. About 5 dollars with printing to make, and cheaper the more you make.

All the best!

We can see if they've got any left tomorrow. :beer:

Were you the bald git in the yellow shirt there tonight who ran out on his mates unexplainedly (is that a word)? Or was that Teddy? Or Zob?

Anyway, I'll be there tomorrow at 1830 hours for a fine BBQ rib dinner. Ask any girl working there for the big guy who has a Tiger bracelet (sua or more appropriately in this case bee kahn in Thai) on his RH wrist. Or I'll just look for drunken Scots with sand falling outta their pockets and introduce meself...

LOL!

Cheers,

SD

You can get either the type that a beer can fits into or the type thats shaped like a beer bottle and has a zipper on it. I hadn't thought about it but I don't ever remember seeing them in LOS.

The only place I have seen those latter type (shaped like a bottle) are at Tony's on Cowboy. Dunno where they got them from, but probably imported.

Cheers,

SD

It's not terribly smart to drink directly from the bottle here in Thailand anyway.

There is a very nasty, potentially fatal, disease called Leptospirosis which is carried in the urine of rats (and other animals); many bars store their beer in unhygenic areas where rats are present so the disease can be transmitted if they urinate on the beer cases etc..

Paul

Archived