Sex for sale at beach resorts - unsavoury!

Khun004

That mentality gets perpetuated by spineless leaders whose special committees, special interests and wives dictate "feminist" policies to them.

It has turned everything on its head as men are afraid to fight back for fear of being labeled a sexist.

I used to work on planes many years back and we had our first female. She [color:red]never demanded[/color] equal rights. She worked hard, never complained and respected being treated like everyone else. We all got along great like one big happy family.

The next gal two years later demanded equal rights even though she already had them and then expected men to be carry her toolbox because it was too heavy, might damage her nails. Would also demand that she be permitted to work inside even though she was not certified for that work as she did not want to work in the hot sun. :onfire: :banghead::censored::spank::boxing::barf:

Everybody has a right to their opinion. :soapbox: But it appears to me that there are more pressing issues in the world today than who is getting laid where. I think the snooty bitch that wrote this should get an umbrella drink and rent one of those pretty boys and get laid herself!! :o

MHO S1

Tellingly, while both Jill and Pippa agree there is an 'economic

element' to their liaisons in Jamaica, both were horrified to have it

defined as barely-concealed prostitution, preferring instead to see

their antics as 'helping' the local economy.

"We have fun - and if it helps the locals out financially, then where's

the problem?" Jill says.

It is a depressing and ridiculous self-deception, and no doubt their

children, both in their early 20s, would see it another way. (Not that

they know - they apparently remain blissfully oblivious to their

mothers' antics.)

(quote from the article)

Yeah, me too I feel really depressed reading about the unethical behavior of western women. I hope there will be a christian NGO taking care of this problem. Like in other countries they should open sewing workshops to give the poor exploited men a real education.

:shakehead

I doubt it...right wing imbeciles who work for the daily mail don't have sex drives....remember there are approx. 20% of females who cannot orgasm...well that's amongst western women anyway, right wing politics/psychology is all about repression and control....the 2 together are a potent mix for highly angry individuals who are devoid of desire and normal responses to stimulus...it all gets mixed up and convoluted....the end product is bitterness....

tada...the above article! There are a lot of people walking about who are unaware their thinking is in anyway dysfunctional........

Archived