Whatever happened to the London Contingent?

Ckrisg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope the ginger minger and VI was there also. that was his first day ever in thailand and he got into the swing by tounge kissing a star of light girl. Nasty business that. I had a real problem getting my rocks off when he was continually waffling on in the background. Ah what a wonderful trip down memory lane.

Was that where VI was asking what the score was in the Star of Light as you were getting serviced on the benches. That was the night I first met Lusty, VI, Kipster and you at the cat house I think.

Little did I know that night was to change my life.

Wont be able to get out til january....just in process of getting on the mortgage ladder....

Tell me about.

This has clipped my wings somewhat and the three,four times a year trips are now a thing of the past but on the other side of the coin,already up a million baht on the deal already and this will all come in handy when the day comes to buy that golden one way ticket! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell chaps, apologies for the belated response (I must try to remember to get me ass on here more often again), good to be remembered though :beer:

Big hello's to the following:

Sayjann - (pm me your number mate, the one you gave me before still dont work)

CkrisG - (not sure if I've got the right number for you anymore either)

IB13 aka maisabai - still not forgotten that night in stringfellows mate, btw, where the hell are you nowadays??

Carew66 - (hope life's treating you well over there mate, you're still one of the lucky ones that managed to escape the blighty blues)

Still in touch with the rest of you in some form or other, is STH still around on here??

Not that it matters as he left me staggering home from my local last night, hope the green curry was good enough for you STH..

Anyhows, I'm still alive and semi-well, like Lusty said, working me fooking nuts off trying to find the light at the end of the tunnel...or enough money to buy our little house in the jungle.

Archived