Whatever happened to the London Contingent?

Ckrisg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i remember the Bar,even though i was rather pickled.

i seem to remember we had a young half Thai Girl with us and she,Lusty and i stayed at Spirit's place that Night.

if you are back in the UK next Year then send us dates and i will certainly travel to have a beer with you.

hopefully a few of the guys could get together again.

Chelseafan.

we must get together for a beer and see if my memory comes back.

we could always meet Nov 26th for a few..........MU v Chelsea.

i imagine it would be on TV?.

unless you are going to the match?.

Yep sounds good, pm me nearer the time...

Every bunch of lose mofo's need a steadying influence. Pity CkrisG used to just sit there like a buddha and look bemused at the mayhem unfurling around him otherwise he would have been more usefull. BTW anyone if anyone reading this is interested in buying a timeshare in pattaya then please send me a PM.

Every bunch of lose mofo's need a steadying influence. Pity CkrisG used to just sit there like a buddha and look bemused at the mayhem unfurling around him otherwise he would have been more usefull.

I was always ready to dispense advice and provide a calming nature to the mayhem but nobody ever asked me. :shocked:

I was always ready to dispense advice and provide a calming nature to the mayhem but nobody ever asked me. :shocked:

But where is the fun in that mate.

I propose a LC (london contingent or low C#nts) reunion in bangkok at bigdogs and an adjurnment to Pattaya sometime soon. I would bet on a good turn out for that one and would be damn fun also.

I propose a LC (london contingent or low C#nts) reunion in bangkok at bigdogs and an adjurnment to Pattaya sometime soon. I would bet on a good turn out for that one and would be damn fun also.

fun maybe but would not happen.

it's like asking members on this board who live in various locations in Thailand to travel to LA for a few beers.

you think that would happen?.

Archived