Playstation Questions

Sarisin1

I have a Playstation with an assortment of games I purchased in MBK 6-7 years ago. It has the copy chip in it.

I'm more into playing PC games (hey KS have you tried Titan Quest or CIV4 Warlords yet?) and am thinking of taking it back to the US to give to my nephew.

Will it work there on a standard NTSC US TV? I know I have to get a power converter from 220 to 110, but will it work at all there?

The second question is that I am thinking of buying a Playstation 2 - again, at MBK. Did I miss the boat on this one and just buy an XBOX 360 or wait for the PS3?

Your opinions are appreciated.

Hi,

"hey KS have you tried Titan Quest or CIV4 Warlords yet?"

Tried Titan Quest, but got bored with it quite quickly. Not tried Civ4 Warlords yet, any good?

Still playing Oblivion (98+ hrs now).

"The second question is that I am thinking of buying a Playstation 2 - again, at MBK. Did I miss the boat on this one and just buy an XBOX 360 or wait for the PS3?"

You can get a PS2 - with 20 games - for as little as 5,700 Baht in MBK now (so I have been told). The PS3 will come out in Nov, but it will likely be very expensive at first and it'll take a while before you will be able to get a decent amount of hacked games.

I'd just buy a PS2 now and then buy a PS3 sometime next year.

Sanuk!

• 1 month later...

Archived